+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I love a girl but she calls me bhaiya-what to do?

Advert.

Pavaneet Guest

I love a girl but she calls me bhaiya-what to do?

Advert.
    Dear friends pleas help me . . I met one girl when i was in 9th since my parent got transfered to MP . I was in her class in class every girl used to call bhaiya to every boys , i was bit very close to her.she used to call me as bhaiya . She dont hav brothers and i too dont hav sisters . . So the relationship was brother and sister at that time .again my parents got transfered to karnataka . .i used to mis her . After 6 years we came into contact . . I told her how i missed her . Still she calls me as bhaiya . . We talk frequently by phone but in recent time . I m feeling different, feeling i hope i m in love with her . . I mis her . I always think of her . . She is good . .now what shall i do . . ? Shall i tell her i love her? Now our parents settled in karnataka only. . . I m afraid that if i tell her i love her . . She may leave me . I dont want to lose her . Will she accept me ?

Unregistered Guest

tel her the same,,,as u u described here

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    tel her the same,,,as u u described here
    just tell her what u think about her even she dint understand and if she acts and ask her atleast u dont love me but dont call me brother

omi
    omi is offline eTI Member
    if u tell her the trth den may be she bcm angry coz she call u bhaiya and u have dis knd of fllng for her.. b't smtimes grls say dis wrd to knw d fct of guy nd if she also has sm flng for u den may be she 'll also tell u her feelng... try to tell her ur feeling in a negative way.. like jst say dat u had fllng b't not nw coz u cal me bhaiya.... i hope u undrstnd....... so try dis ~!

+ Post a Comment HERE!