+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Feelings for conservative girl but she has boy in her life - how to express my feelin

Advert.

jigs999
    jigs999 is offline Just in!

Feelings for conservative girl but she has boy in her life - how to express my feelin

Advert.
    I got a college friend ... Like were in same college... Dint had much conversation ... But after couple of years when had a reunion my eyes were gazing at her ... After couple of months of the reunion i saw her in a mall near by ... But the problem was like also one of my male friend was along with her at that time ... The guy never told me about like they had something ... Even at the mall they were meeting up with some more friends ... And also forced me to stay there ...so i did ... Now the problem is i like this girl and want to express it to her and say it and ask if any else one is there in her life ... Even when confirmed with that male friend of mine he said does not have any relationship as of now ...
    No gf's ... I am worried like how to say it and ask it to this girl as she is a very
    conservative type of girl ... I had arranged a meet with this girl to catch up with her on
    an excuse of a book which i wanted from her ... But she like prolonged that meet like a week or more every time saying is busy which she was actually... She really thinks that i am eager for the book which i am not ... Now on my insisting for the book she agreed on one fine day now we will be meeting around this saturday ... I am completely lost behind this
    girl ... We both have a good or a nor mal friendship which i dont wanna loose ... Also the
    other male person in the story is a good friend of mine ... Dont know wat to do over he
    meeting?????????????????????????

Sidhartha
    Sidhartha is offline eTI Member
    Simply tell her that you have special feelings for her.
    Its always better to tell then keeping it only with you. If she dont like then forget her and don't get it hard . Its life, you can't get everything you like.

+ Post a Comment HERE!