+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Is she using me ?

Advert.

omi
    omi is offline eTI Member

Is she using me ?

Advert.
    Hi ! I am 18 years old and i love a girl from my childhood but she have a boyfriend which she love so much. she could be my girlfriend if I had not purpose her late. She too say this things. But she still wants to talk to me she say that she can't live without talking to me and always want to me in her life but just as a friend. But I can't live like that it's hurt when she talking about her boyfriend in front of me and sometimes when I asked how r u ? then she say not good just coz she missing him. That time I console her but after that I feel very bad for myself. so guys ! help wat should I do ? Is she using me ?

rockin.rigma
    rockin.rigma is offline Just in!
    oye dhakkan....

when she wants u to be just like a friend.. let it be that ways only..
    u also start treating her like a friend, if she has some other feelings it will come out automatically.

and what u expect from her- to leave her boyfriend and come to u, when she already loves him..?

forget it..

try finding some other girl with whom u can plan ur future... come out of this situation ASAP, bcoz this scene will never change as u will continue to do hell lot of compromise to just stay near her...

All the best..!

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Here I will say that she loves both, but generally you are expected to have one as Lover, you can't have many people you love otherwise you will be a flirt. Hence, she has categorized the other guy as her lover and you as her friend. She need both.

Now you have to decide, do you need her, if yes then be as her friend as rockin.rigma suggested and her love will comeout automatically but that will be on your luck or you can go ahead and simply ask her about your love for her and give her time to decide.

Its your call!

wowtgp
    wowtgp is offline Just in!
    good she loves you.why dont you ask her?

+ Post a Comment HERE!