+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Cheapest 100 cc Bike India launched:Rock-100 at Rs. 19,990 & mileage of 100 kmpl

Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Cheapest 100 cc Bike India launched:Rock-100 at Rs. 19,990 & mileage of 100 kmpl

Advert.

I was shocked stunned when I see this news that we have bike which is 100cc and then too is set to give mileage / fuel economy of 125 kilometer per liter. I thought then some company might be from China but no, it is Kolkata based firm named "Global Automobiles (GAL) who has developed this bike.

This bike priced at Rs. 19,990 that is surely a lot lesser than close competitors like Bajaj, TVC and Hero Hondo whose entry level 100cc bikes cost from 30,000 to 33,000 . More over, company official claims that this bike is set to give mileage of 125 kmpl.

Surely, price of the bike is so low that people just can't ignore this bike. Bike is 100cc and company has just churned out every possible way to make it cheapest.

However, bike is still new and to know its reliability we have to wait, moreover it is not yet available nationwide but shall be soon as company plans to have 800 dealers network throughout.

This bike is like having a bike at the price of Moped. Lets see the future.

khaja khan
    khaja khan is offline Just in!

plz read reply for i need dealership..

Hi

This is Khaja khan here sir, i am doing business so i got excited when see your bike rate and the bike look is also very nice so plz send me details of how to get dealership in North Karnataka Gulbarga....

so i don't wat write send, what know i have send you acros this message after that so plz send me the bike cotation and as well as dealer.....

my email; [email protected]
    [email protected]

thaking you

khaja khan

khaja khan
    khaja khan is offline Just in!

Re: Cheapest 100 cc Bike India launched:Rock-100 at Rs. 19,990 & mileage of 100 kmpl

hi Ricy

plz i am very excited to buy the bike so plz were and when can i buy this bike....

i am hurry to buy so please send me the details of the bike buy...

regards..

khaja khan

email; [email protected]
    [email protected]

Ricky

Re: Cheapest 100 cc Bike India launched:Rock-100 at Rs. 19,990 & mileage of 100 kmpl

Mr. Khaja Khan please see my post here :
    About Dealership of Rock-100 bike

bnb
    bnb is offline Just in!

when global automobiles will lunch their bike

Ricky

its already launched, now you have to wait for someone to take its dealership near you so that you can buy from there.

7. Advert.

adarsh parasar
    adarsh parasar is offline Just in!

Hi i am Vivek Sharma living at Raipur. I want to be a part of your group by having dealership of your bikes at Raipur. my mail address is [email protected]. I am egarly waiting for your reply.
    Thanking You
    Vivek Sharma

Ricky

Adarsh, you need to contact company website.

xkmph.com
    xkmph.com is offline Just in!

This is a wonder. Havent seen on roads. hope its great

Jesurun Thomas
    Jesurun Thomas is offline Just in!

Hello good afternoon I want to be a agent of gloubal bicks in chennai will u refare me in Id [email protected] (or) conduct me to my number 9894226051. Thank you for my referance. Thank you agent.

Jesurun Thomas
    Jesurun Thomas is offline Just in!

Hello goodafternoon I am Thomas hi i need a dealership of your Rock 100 bicks I need to lanch in chennai please send me a mail my mail Id is [email protected] $ [email protected]. Please i requist you to have a dealership thank you for my referance.

Ricky

As I mentioned in other post,you can contact them for dealership inquiry, the bike is finally launched nationwide and they have other exciting offering too.

You can send your dealership inquiry at :
    http://www.globalauto.in/registratio...rdetailspi.asp

satwinder Guest

How to get dealership of Rock 100 CC Bike in Ludhiana(punjab)
    my e-mail id [email protected]

vivek sharma Guest

Respected Sir
    This is to inform you that i vivek sharma from Delhi, as i am a businessman and looking for a golden oppurtunity, after read about bike online i am very interested to get this golden oppurtunity.
    pls let me know what is the procedure to get the dealership for delhi market.
    I hope you will consider my request and in future i will become the part of your network nationwide.
    Thanking you
    yours faithfully
    vivek sharma
    e-mail:- [email protected]

ranjit
    ranjit is offline Just in!

HELLO SIR MY SELF RANJIT I WANT KNOW MORE FEATURES ABOUT ROCK 10

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast