+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Lets use photoshop and build a solid political Image : As per Azaad-CM:Kashmir

Advert.

Lurker
    Lurker is offline eTI Iron

Lets use photoshop and build a solid political Image : As per Azaad-CM:Kashmir

Advert.

What are those circles ? Actually these are showing that they have used photoshop to aritficially create crowed.

Desperate to boost the image of the Chief Minister of Indian administered Kashmir, Ghulam Nabi Azad, the region’s Department of Information has turned to graphic software to project a mass support for him.

The daily press releases and pictures sent by the Information department off late include doctored photographs showing mammoth crowds at the chief minister’s rallies.

A keen look at the photographs, however, betrays the computer skills of the department.

communicative
    communicative is offline eTI Iron

Re: Lets use photoshop and build a solid political Image : As per Azaad-CM:Kashmir

The photo of the crowds shows tanks stationed in the back, and armed gunmen, security people interspersed among the crowd! The photo is indeed doctored, because the one seen as the CM has his picture superimposed on the crowd's picture! It seems that a crowd has been forcably gathered for a photo-shoot, and then CM super-imposed on it to create a propoganda item! Who benefits? Why are Indian authorities resorting to falsehoods to give life to a lost cause! According to Western media, Dehli has killed even more protestors in provinces other than Kashmir. Still, Kashmir remains the worst case because if the tenacity of the indigenous population! Please note that my comment is hereby posted only because I find this photo interesting, and the post factual. Thanks!!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!