+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Going to convince my parents after 2 years for love marriage- is it ok?

Advert.

tejas_76
    tejas_76 is offline Just in!

Unhappy Going to convince my parents after 2 years for love marriage- is it ok?

Advert.
    Am i right?????????????????
    hi friends..am tejas .am last year studenr of BE .(engineering)..i am in a relationship with a girl from last 5 years...we love each other a lot..this is not a u know just attraction ot like time pass..we r damn serious about our relationship..we both are educated..we both knew our limits..we are matured..she is just the best for me...
    but 2 days ago ..dont know what happened to us?we got caught by our parents..my family is big presige..my parents are god for me..just like for everyone...they dont think i shuld do this love marriage?in my whole family all are against love marriage..we are big ones of our town..also she is some what relative to em..but still its ok..she js having her family problems,personal problrms...even though she is with me,, she knows me..she said u leave me ..but i cant..and also she..we cant brakuup..is is possible to forget 5 yrs relation in just 1 day?
    i also respect my parens,..their thoughts..i cant fool them//i am having good future..they think i am spoiling my carrer..but i dnt..
    thet even cant think of my marriage with that girl

she is ok with this..because she cant go agianst her parents also..she loves me a lot .....i know..i am planning that i will talkk to my parents after 2 years..in these 2 years i will get settled..i will get my career upword..i will work hard and prove myself...we have decided this.....we both..let say this is our real exam of LOVE,...
    please suggets me help me ...
    thnks
    5 hours ago - 4 days left to answer.
    Additional Details
    i am 22 and she is 19..but i can say we both want to be together..my parents having problem with her family..also its our prestige issue..all society and all that f** stuff
    5 hours ago

i cant brek reltnship with my parents..but i think i will be able to tell them my points and persuade them for positive output..i think it just need some time to go...

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Hi Tejas, welcome to eTI.

From whatever you wrote I get that your parents have some prestige issue if you marry to this girl, moreover, they are completely against Love Marriage.

But, you love your parents and respect your parents and hence you don't want to go against them. On other side, your girl is supportive and she is OK if you breakup but you don't want to leave your love.

However, you have taken decision to convince your parents later after 2 years. Here I would like to say that I support your decision because currently she is 19, so age will not be an issue for next 2-3 years for her, secondly time is a great factor, your parents got to know about your love just recently so infact for them its hard to digest your newly disclosed relationship. Give it time and by virtue of time they will realize. Just be supportive to them and don't let think them that because of this girl you are going against them and becoming arrogant to family .

Rest will be good and Goodluck !

Unregistered Guest

thnkss man...

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Hi Tejas, welcome to eTI.

From whatever you wrote I get that your parents have some prestige issue if you marry to this girl, moreover, they are completely against Love Marriage.

But, you love your parents and respect your parents and hence you don't want to go against them. On other side, your girl is supportive and she is OK if you breakup but you don't want to leave your love.

However, you have taken decision to convince your parents later after 2 years. Here I would like to say that I support your decision because currently she is 19, so age will not be an issue for next 2-3 years for her, secondly time is a great factor, your parents got to know about your love just recently so infact for them its hard to digest your newly disclosed relationship. Give it time and by virtue of time they will realize. Just be supportive to them and don't let think them that because of this girl you are going against them and becoming arrogant to family .

Rest will be good and Goodluck !
    thanks man.. i needed someones support..you are correct that it my family prestige issue..is it ok for me if i try to make contact with this girl?also my parents are telling me that i should not open this subject afterword..this discussion is over..this is true that i will re open this subject after2 years..i have to..as i cant live without her..
    thank you

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    I guess you replied as guest, anyways, I think you should remain in touch with her otherwise she would feel exiled form your life. Secondly, looks like your parents don't want to discuss things anymore regarding your love but I suggest that don't go against them also don't let them feel as if you forgot her and hopefully soon they will realize your affection for her.

Williamblake
    Williamblake is offline Just in!
    I really appreciate your love and your thoughts. You are sailin on the two boats. Can't decide what to do. I can understand your situation. I can confidently say that yours is true love. So, you will definitely win your love. But it may take some time. Really, after 2 years, prove yourself what you are and in the meantime, slowly try to convince your parents by saying all the good about her family. One fine day, your parents will agree for your marriage. Wish you a good luck.

+ Post a Comment HERE!