+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When Bajaj Pulsar 300cc is going to be launched & picture are real which we see?

Advert.

Gagan Guest

When Bajaj Pulsar 300cc is going to be launched & picture are real which we see?

Advert.
    Hi friends

I want to know when bajaj pulsar 300 cc is going to launch ? I have seen many picture on internet of 300cc .
    Are they real ?

Please give me information about bajaj pulsar 300 .

thanks

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: When Bajaj Pulsar 300cc is going to be launched & picture are real which we

As I answered in one of the post earlier.
    Pulsar 300 cc is not reality at all and atleast the one you see in picture around the net is not pulsar 300.

There are talks that Bajaj may launch Pulsar 250 cc next with v-twin engine.

Here is the pic of one I see often referred as Bajaj Pulsar 300cc

This one is another one ..

I read at some site that it is indeed a real bike from Bajaj but that is for 125 cc named cosmic or something similar !

xkmph.com
    xkmph.com is offline Just in!

Re: When Bajaj Pulsar 300cc is going to be launched & picture are real which we see?

Dont mind. this is a total false info. they are edited pics

diabolosdarelord
    diabolosdarelord is offline eTI Member

Re: When Bajaj Pulsar 300cc is going to be launched & picture are real which we see?

I got information in internet, that bajaj pulsar 300cc is going to launch but may be its false information we got, the latest info i got on Sunday, January 18, 2009, on the site http://www.autoblogs.in/2009/01/baja...jaj-bikes.html , but its very dangerous if we have disk breaks only at the front , if it could be at both back and front, as its 300cc it should be...
    Diabolos Darelord

tk007
    tk007 is offline Just in!

pictures are fake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got these pictures since 2007. please i advice you not to purchase bajaj bikes because of high maint......no control........bad disc brakes.......heavy bike.

badboy bike riderz Guest

[b]plz nw iam gng tke nw bike so plz tell that is 300cc bkes r gngto launched n whn it is gng to be launched on 2010 or 2011 or 2012 plz as fst as possible rply me

7. Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

As of now , no chances of new Pulsar 300cc recently but who knows they can but as of now you can buy Ninja 25oR bike .

race7 Guest

actually i am not confused about 300 cc of pulsar but now they have stopped the pulsar 200 i enquired as a resut i was informed that its gonna be totally changed as the whole in its model is that true if so when its gonna be launched plss inform as soon as possible this is my email adress [email protected]

ashesh nayak Guest

lookwise pulsar 220 and 300 better than ninja 250r

hart smuglar Guest

black hawk pulsar 300

vikas tyagi Guest

the pics of pulsar 300 cc on internet are totally fake. You can imagne if pulsar 220 cc has a hot look then why bajaj will design 300cc so simple. You should wait for pulsar 300c or buy 220 cc as i do.

VIKRAM SINGH Guest

When this pulsar bike 300cc launched & its showroom price detail immediately, because im interested for purchase bike.

Unregistered Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ashesh nayak View Post
    lookwise pulsar 220 and 300 better than ninja 250r
    Crap....! The technology use in Ninja is far out of reach of Pulsar. Pulsar is nothing when compared to any of the Ninjas.

Unregistered Guest

Talking IS it realy going to be launched!!

If soo then it is going to be rockk..
    and it selling no. is also going to be more than other pulsar

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi There!!

No buddy the engineering of his bike has got nothing to do with the engineering of NINJA
    It will have it's own engineering model which is good and it suits Indian Roads

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast