+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Om Shanti Om Controversy: Manoj Kumar to Sue Shahrukh and Farah Khan(OSO)

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Om Shanti Om Controversy: Manoj Kumar to Sue Shahrukh and Farah Khan(OSO)

Advert.

Mr. Manoj Kumar

Anyone heard this news, its hot for all TV channels.
    Manoj Kumar, famous personality of Indian Cinema is said to be angry from Shahrukh and Farah Khan for a scene in a movie.

In the scene Manoj Kumar double is not allowed to enter the a cinema hall because cops can't recognize him. Reason being that he is having hand over his face (Just to tell, it was Manoj Kumar Style to sometime cover his face with one hand).

Manoj Kumar took it so aggressively, according to him, OSO has really made him hurt instead of giving a reason to JOY.

His comment want that they have shivered my soul by this act.

Anyways, so this was the news but according to me, this is another reason after Shaharukh's six pack abs to popularize movie.

A publicity stunt ?

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Re: Om Shanti Om Controversy: Manoj Kumar to Sue Shahrukh and Farah Khan(OSO)

It is news that Shahrukh khan indirectly apologized to Mr. Manoj Kumar. He said that I met him and he said in front of reporters that Son it is no problem.

If it is wrong then I apologize but we were not having any such intension to hurt anyone.. Said SRK.

raam
    raam is offline eTI Member

Re: Om Shanti Om Controversy: Manoj Kumar to Sue Shahrukh and Farah Khan(OSO)

+ Post a Comment HERE!