+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

role of indian youth to bring perverts back in right track

Advert.

sandeepsingh-YUVA
    sandeepsingh-YUVA is offline eTI Member

role of indian youth to bring perverts back in right track

Advert.
    everyone of us is well acquainted with the pathetic condition India is facing and everybody wants to amend the society but in vain!
    Whats the reason??
    b'coz nobody is a fool to stand against a whole system!
    or who cares!!
    i want our young-guns to come up with bright ideas upon how can we unite together to eradicate these irregularities and make India a better place to live in!

sandeepsingh-YUVA

Re: role of indian youth to bring perverts back in right track

We are the young people of India who are fed up of discussing about irregularities every time we see ditches on the road, morning newspaper with corruption headlines, or comparing India with other developing nations and have taken the responsibility for the amendment of the society from our level.
    YUVA (Youth Under Vigilance Activities) is such an initiative whose motto is explicit by its name itself.we have come to the conclusion that the problem we are facing needs to be uprooted by only one method--
    Lets make people aware of their rights and duties....make them very sensitive to react against irregularities....to help us prove join the community in ORKUT.
    this is not merely a virtual community but there is a whole lot of people who are continuously thinking upon possible ways by which we can be more effective.
    any suggestion related to this are heartily welcomed .....be a proud member of YUVA.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

You are trying to publicize an orkut stuff, orkut is not even Indian website. Why don't you make that community over here. Admin can help you to give a dedicated space here. You just ask him.

sandeepsingh-YUVA

hey Mr. Bollywood!
    its my kind suggestion to you that when somebody shows u the moon u need not look at the defects of his finger.
    moreover, i had no intention to publicize any particular website since i don't need to. i just want to reach as much people as possible in much less time and it would be better to make them united at one place so i gave the name of a community where already some member exist.
    One More Thing, whats this foolishness of getting sticked to only Indian things....there would be more than a hundred things u n i use in our daily life which is not Indian so don't try to sound like a pseudo nationalist!
    what is India??
    its just a boundary which parts human from human.....i don't believe in such boundaries, why i use it in my articles is because people who think in that manner may understand my words easily. let me tell you one thing--- what will happen when India will invade Pakistan and win a part of it? won't you start taking them as your brothers, same with China and Bhutan and Bangladesh and so on till the whole world becomes India. So why not take them as your brothers from now itself! this feeling of Oneness is deep there in all of our hearts subconsciously which will be easy for u to understand by an example....
    when u move from ur colony to another u have a feeling of compassion towards a person from ur colony, but there is a bigger feeling of one city when you move from there to an unknown place and you happen to find someone from a colony where u later moved on, there is even bigger feeling of harmony towards someone from ur state when you move on to another and this goes on and on. now when Indian people in America meet each other they don't see whether they are from one state or city or colony or not although they keep on competing each other when they are here in India (take Andhra pradesh & karnataka for instance). when the first man landed on moon his first three words were "MY BELOVED EARTH" not 'My Beloved America'.
    So drop this nonsense and be a humanitarian rather than a pseudo Nationalist!!

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Hi Sandeep, welcome to eTI.
    I agree with your words partially. Orkut is surly a big space. But still it is confined to registered member. Anyways, here on eTI, its open to everyone and do not go on membercount you on left side. eTI get many thousands of people who visit it daily.

Let me show you what eTI has different :
    Search "role of indian youth to bring perverts back in right track " in Google.

What you will get ? it eTI here !
    Anyways.. you have good cause.. keep it up.

sandeepsingh-YUVA

Well, i ve posted this topic to get some ideas on how can we work together for the betterment. Not to favour any particular site. and i don't want any reply which has nothing to do with the same.
    thank You!!

7. Advert.

kunal2008
    kunal2008 is offline Just in!

Quote Originally Posted by sandeepsingh-YUVA
    everyone of us is well acquainted with the pathetic condition India is facing and everybody wants to amend the society but in vain!
    Whats the reason??
    b'coz nobody is a fool to stand against a whole system!
    or who cares!!
    i want our young-guns to come up with bright ideas upon how can we unite together to eradicate these irregularities and make India a better place to live in!
    I do agree with you but there are some like me who are not fools but have the right to tell
    others to stand up and fight for the in justice being done by Delhi police towards somany
    innocent victims who have fallen pray due to the corruption.

sandeepsingh-YUVA

I really appreciate that kind of spirit Kunal!....what i meant to say is most of the people think in this manner that raising their voice against these injustice is nothing but sheer non-sense..... thats why there is so much irregularity prevailed all over, of course you have daring to speak the truth but you also must be knowing that its not gonna make that impact as compared to making everybody like you .....So people like WE should unite together and fight for the betterment. Keep in touch Kunal...!

kunal2008
    kunal2008 is offline Just in!

Quote Originally Posted by sandeepsingh-YUVA
    I really appreciate that kind of spirit Kunal!....what i meant to say is most of the people think in this manner that raising their voice against these injustice is nothing but sheer non-sense..... thats why there is so much irregularity prevailed all over, of course you have daring to speak the truth but you also must be knowing that its not gonna make that impact as compared to making everybody like you .....So people like WE should unite together and fight for the betterment. Keep in touch Kunal...!
    Sandeep making people like me is not my Aim in life but to make them
    realize that they too can stand up for injustice and inhumanity towards we indians.Its not that are indian community is not educated enough to read english
    or write aswell but they don't have people like us who can give a gurantee that
    they would be secure next .I know people may think that i may be mad but when
    it happens to them only then they realize that may be he is the right person .
    Today if any injustice is being done by any Police officer in senior position
    nobody can help u unless the decission is taken deep with in ur heart to fight
    injustice u wont take a simple step God gives very few people the strength for realisation to fight back.
    let me say we are the people who can change tommorow Sandeep,like u
    I hope the yuva realises the need for the stand .If Subhash Bose did it then why
    cant any other indian do it ,I am sure I can the rest will follow i believe the truth
    always prevails no matter what.

sandeepsingh-YUVA

Great!
    then u really must have come across some difficulties to bring change, haven't u?
    i just want to know if have any ideas that our association can implement

+ Post a Comment HERE!