+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

about bconsumer rights

Advert.

loga
    loga is offline Just in!

about bconsumer rights

Advert.
    who can i approach if the product i got is not of good quality and still the manager refuses to refund the money
    there is no such details or phone numbers available

sandeepsingh-YUVA
    sandeepsingh-YUVA is offline eTI Member

Re: about bconsumer rights

HI! Loga,
    great to see that you are rolling up your sleeves to fight perverts. there are consumer courts throughout india an they take every case very seriously, i'd have come up with more precise details had you mentioned your locality but you can confirm the the consumer court address from district court. For more informations on how you can file a case log on to http://www.consumercourt.netfirms.com/

Taking a leaf out of India’s freedom movement, when Mahatma Gandhi had successfully organised various boycotts of foreign cloth, salt etc. CUTS, declared and adopted the 9th Consumer Right on India’s Independence Day - 15 August 1990: “The right to resist and boycott any person, goods or services in the event of conflict with consumer’s interest”. This right was the ultimate one, to be used when all methods fail. And many a times they do: the seller does not heed, the administration does not listen, and the judiciary fails. This right inherently signifies consumer unity as an individual consumer can be helpless or even apathetic, and it is a collective action that succeeds.

sandeepsingh-YUVA

Send short summary of your complaint to: [email protected] without any attachments. Wait for our reply. We will inform you the complete procedure and help you to take action against the defaulting company. Do not call us before sending the summary complaint by e-mail (as it will not result into anything). But you can freely telephone us during any emergency.
    For more information log on to http://www.icrpc.org/

sandeepsingh-YUVA

Hey its been days u haven't replied! What happened?

bnimbhal
    bnimbhal is offline Just in!

Quote Originally Posted by loga
    who can i approach if the product i got is not of good quality and still the manager refuses to refund the money
    there is no such details or phone numbers available
    Hi, Consumer issues are rising and some company are not taking any action against it, a company which i know is ICICI , a top shop financial institute but when we are talking about their services is nearly in minus, the sales team is very good they just told you many fake things and if you called them for the services they switch off their mobile phone, I had a marin insurance from ICICI, poor and pathetic service the only word for them, finally i knocked the online consumer court door www.consumercourt.in and submit my complaint over their, they replied me within no time with the proper solution. If someone is facing any problem with ICICI just drag them to the consumer court. They want this only

+ Post a Comment HERE!