+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

NOKIA 6630 -- upgrade or change...!!!

Advert.

sunandoghosh
    sunandoghosh is offline Just in!

Advert.

Hi dear and most respectable and knowledgeable mobile gurus...

I am Sunando from Kolkata India and am requesting please guide me with my folloiwng queries.

My Current situation:

I have one Nokia 6630 mobile phone which I am having from last close to two years. This is having currently default memory card of 64MB.

What I want:

I was fairly simple mobile user. But now in last two years my requirements and needs have grown manifold times. I have to travel both nationally and

internationally a lot and am working in IT. My entire life line now is Internet and my laptop and phone. Apart from many needs and help that I am looking for

mrom my mobile; in particular I am looking for --

1. Ability to speak hands free as most of times i am on long calls and speaking by holidng mobile phone for long is causing too much pain.
    2. If needed ability to surf through mobile phone although i would like to do internet on laptop mostly but still if needed can browse web.
    3. Record all conversations happening through my mobile both incoming and outgoing to keep track as I am missing on many points in work and at times

relistening helps.

PLEASE SUGGEST:

Whether I should purchase a new handset which can give me the best currently in terms of all features above and if yes which model and why do you recommend

it...???

Else will it be possible to have all that is needed in my current model 6630 in which case please suggest the following:

a. Which is best hands free available with Nokia 6630 in india...???
    b. How much memory maximum can i upgrade and which card do i need to purchase...???
    c. Which best be it hardware or software is needed to record all conversations...???
    d. Any other recomended accessories etc...???

I know there are so many mobile gurus here and suggestions from them will guide me best.

Please help in guiding so that I can ease my life at earliest. Thanks for your time pateince and effort. Please feel free to suggest...!!!

With highest regards

sunando
    sunandoghosh at gmail dot com

P.S. In addition please also suggest if i ca

n record landline conversations by some additional hardware in landline.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: NOKIA 6630 -- upgrade or change...!!!

Question is not quite clear that if you just want to leave this phone or buy new or want to make this one more usable.
    As per me, you should buy new phone as your requirements are fairly different now. Now, even mid-range phone give above ability. You have to also say your budget for your next mobile then you can findit easy to select a suitable phone yousrlf.
    Also, what is your priority ie. which type of phone like ie. sliding, bar, qwerty , touchscreen etc.

+ Post a Comment HERE!