+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

True n Deep love between Hindu girl and Muslim boy- Need Help!

Advert.

BanJari
    BanJari is offline Just in!
    Advert.
    Hey

Life is still being fair to you, I was 19 when I got into a relationship with a guy was truly n madly in love with him I'm a Hindu girl n so was he a Hindu but not from same cast, he was the one to thought me how to be independent day by day our love increased n so was th attachment in fine day I settled up things as like.. My mom was travelling to another town as wer I n da person I love stayed in one house (live-in) but in a different town my mother was travelling n was to cross my town I told her I couldn't make it but would send a Frnd who would see her off at the airport.. All went to the well after a month I busted the bomb by tellingly family I'm in a relationship wid him also ups n downs but all got good the worst part is yet to come his parents knew about us from the beginning itself but dono what hapn after a few month my guy just stood saying I can't continue widout any reason he still loves m I know but can't say anything y he did dis I'm 24 now we broke up 2 years back I still didn't ask him y I till date trust him der must b a valid point... we r frnds now my love for him will never die BUT ON THE OTHER HAND not dating for two years now we have moved on who says you can't love just one person my ex is in a relationship with a Hindu girl and so am I going it's a Muslim guy he was my class mate wen I was in boarding school trust me I know what I'm gonna face in alil while but u know what I hav already faced that one thing loosing someone who I love da most already now don't care I know just one thing if my guy is wid m I'm ready to fight the world but if he steps back I'm shattered... Ppl come and go life keeps on running PS. Note no offence I love my parents slot but still would just say one day even ur parents would go then wat would u do? Life is unpredictable being in love can still make me fall in love with someone elz.. My current bf knows all I am very clear n honest to him on what ever I am n what I do I have made it clear my love for my ex can't die but it also can't rise he was is n will b a part of my life but you are my life....

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello ashiq,
    My heart goes out to both of you, and all those who are in similar issues.
    Do try to your level best with whatever means God had given you all, hope it will lead to success.

These are some of the suggestions :
    First prayers to GOD and help couples and singles as much as possible, so that positivity will bring positivity or love into your life, pray and ask your respective mullahs or swamis to pray and bless you both as much as possible. I have seen many miracles happen, so dont skip this part. Keep on doing this through out. It is not so much the intellect , but the GRACE & POWER of GOD that you must rely on.

Then, you both try to find people in your family and your good family friends to support you both who will be willing to talk to ur parents on ur behalf. If possible, get respective mullahs and swamis to speak to your parents, that will make a difference.

See what your parents are into, religion more than any thing else, money more than any thing else etc etc, and go accordingly. If it is religion, then tell them nicely ( to your respective would be in laws that you do not mind converting (if it is so), for the sake of love, since GOD = Love and LOVE = GOD. And that everything behind it is man made, rituals, customs, traditions etc etc, ; and that still you would adopt or follow some of it for the sake of love. That should melt their heart and make them realize your love.

convince them and write to them that they had made religion after each great soul that came to earth to help people, but the great ONES never told them to make A RELGION AFTER THEM.
    people even forgot what the whole thing was about. ONLY LOVE FOR ONE ANOTHER.
    AND these days only character, personality, profession, being kind and good, upbringing is what matters.
    And in marriage, love,caring, understanding, respect towards each other is what matters.

They should tell them that these days there are so many divorces, even if everything such as religion, age, social ,financial ,
    educational status, caste, creed matches; Since it is compatibility, love, understanding, respect, care,
    adaptability and MOST OF ALL Gods grace between the couple that REALLY matters; and that God has brought both of you together and has bonded you in love and it is better to accept this can go for something unknown, it would be taking a huge risk.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12