View Poll Results: How you will rate R2KHD on the scale of 1-5 ?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Lame (Very bad)

2 50.00%
  • Poor (Bad)

1 25.00%
  • Average

0 0%
  • Good

1 25.00%
  • Very Good

0 0%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Movie Review: Rama Rama Kya hai Drama: Bollywood Film R2KHD

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Movie Review: Rama Rama Kya hai Drama: Bollywood Film R2KHD

Advert.

Director : Chandrakant Singh
    Cast :Neha Dhupia, Rati Agnihotri, Anupam Kher, Rajpal Yadav, Aashish Chaudhary, Amrita Arora, Mona Thiba, Sanjay Mishra, Razzak Khan, Allan Kapoor, Zia Biswas, Riya Biswas
    Cinematographer: Mahendra Rayan
    Choreographer: Ganesh Acharya
    Playback Singer: Adnan Sami, Alisha Chinai, Khushboo Jain, Suraj Jagan, Kay Kay

The Concept :

Movie is about married life of few couples who are not happy with each other. The above line describes the concept efficiently. A comic genre drama directed by Chandrakant Singh.

The Movie :

Rajpal Yadav and Neha Dhupia is a couple who had arranged marriage, both married each other in dreams to get something special like Rajpal Yadav was told that he is getting a very beutiful and celebrity like wife and on the other hand Neha Dhupia(who happened to be a small town girl) married Rajpal Yadav in hope of getting METRO city life ie. Mumbai filled with fun but ultimately all got shattered. So, the relation is not happening and Rajpal Yadav imagine himself married to every woman he see.

On the other hand there is his Boss (Ashish Chowdhary) who is married to Amrita Arora but their relations are also not satisfactory as Khushi(Amrita) is a liberal sort of woman who has her own world filled up with fantasies but Ashish is good husband. And then a elderly couple ie. Anupam Kher and Rati Agnihotri is the third kind of couple who is devoted to each other and loving and they popup in movie every now and then.

The Conclusion:

The moment I saw Rajpal Yadav in a lead role in the movie I thought I might be having some fun in the theater but soon I realized that movie is having no heads and tails, at times it does give you laugh but thats not what we expect from Rajpal Yadav film, he though tried hard to keep charm but there is really nothing in the movie to watch for.

Its not even comedy, neither .. whatever, its nothing. Direction was so childish and there is lot of things which you will keep guessing that what the hell was there in the mind of director to put all this up here. May be he wanted to highlight different shade of married life but he failed in that.

Rajpal Yadav and Neha Dhupia was watchable and rest were either overacting or too dramatic.

In all, I can say that this Movie is LAME, watch on your own risk.
    1 out of 5
    PS: Do cast your vote and give views.

tushar_mokal
    tushar_mokal is offline Newbie

Re: Movie Review: Rama Rama Kya hai Drama: Bollywood Film R2KHD

Good comedy movie to watch. but Neha dhupia could not make it fully.

+ Post a Comment HERE!