+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Is it Possible that India Is Being Sprayed With Deadly Toxins

Advert.

kraken
    kraken is offline Newbie

Is it Possible that India Is Being Sprayed With Deadly Toxins

Advert.
    Hi
    I have recently been sent a youtube clip, it is all about the UK Government admitting to spraying their own citizens with a cancer causing carciogenic as well as other deadly toxins.
    I am now very worried as I have noticed these patterns in the sky over Goa since November.
    Since December many people are sick here all with the same deep hacking cough and upset stomachs, anitbiotics and usual medications are not helping. I too now have this cough and have a nasty pneumonic taste in my mouth.
    On advice from my friend in London, I went out last night when it was very dark and shone a powerful torch in the air. I was horrified to see in the beam a virtual snow storm of minute metal particles.
    Is there anyway of discovering what these metal particles are?
    Please take a look at this video and see if you have or are experiancing anything similar in your area.

[youtube=425,350]3VLNNwiKvlE[/youtube]

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator

Re: Is it Possible that India Is Being Sprayed With Deadly Toxins

Please do not double post.
    Note: you can include YouTube video by using "YouTube" button while making a new message. We have modified your message and now it includes YouTube video.
    You may want to read:

Thought of the Moment:
    A community is all about helping each other.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Is it Possible that India Is Being Sprayed With Deadly Toxins

Hi... I don't think India will do such thing but surely I will see this video again and will observe my area.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!