+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Our Police Force-Why they are underpaid and live miserable life ?

Advert.

vj
    vj is offline eTI Member

Our Police Force-Why they are underpaid and live miserable life ?

Advert.
    Every day we read & see on tv the sting operations, showing police men accepting bribes.Its really demoralising for the public & Police is loosing respect in the eyes of all the law abiding & good citizens of india.
    WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS.
    My conclusion is, that the public servants who hold such high posts , & who know there power as a police man, that they can decide the life & death nearly of a person,are so ill payed. Govt. doesnt even pay them to get their police station cleaned . Long ago one lady police officer told me that she pays 5 Rs to a man from her pocket to get the place cleaned .Thats why they look dirty every where.
    How sad is the state of affairs of the police , who have the right to enter in the biggest industrialist premises or any big politicians house for the search of any crime (those people) would have done.On top of it there duty timmings are not fixed & they are being used as any poor labourer to run around in the name of duty.
    They cannot afford to put there children in good schools . & live in quiet badly provided residence So I think thats why they are behaving in this disrespectable manner.
    Its Our Govts Moral duty to pay respectable salary & a provide respectable living conditions for the people who have the responsibility of the security of the public & govt.
    They must check the back ground of the new people, who apply for this respectable job.
    I AS A CITIZEN OF INDIA DEMAND JUSTICE FOR THEM & GOVT ACTION ON THIS IMMIDIATELY .
    vj

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: Our Police Force-Why they are underpaid and live miserable life ?

Low pay actually encourages them to 'earn' from bribes.

But today I see.. even the officials with handsome salary are still thirsty for bribes.

+ Post a Comment HERE!