+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Facebook fake duplicate ID removal request - where to ask?

Advert.

jokerantic
    jokerantic is offline Just in!

Facebook fake duplicate ID removal request - where to ask?

Advert.
    My name is Jayant Arora. I had my profile on the facebook ( in the photograph I am wearing navy blue suit and tie). That account was linked to my email [email protected]. Then in June 2010 my hotmail account was hacked and compromised. The hacker sent phishing emails to my contacts asking for money. Then I found that I couldn't log on to my facebook account also. Later I created a new facebook account with [email protected] In the new facebook profile I just recently uploaded a picture of mine in which I am wearing a cream colour suit and tie and making a speech with a mike in front of me. But some of my friends continued to correspond with the hacker thinking they were talking to me. Now I want the facebook account with a photo of mine in which I am wearing a navy blue suit to be closed so no one gets cheated. What should I do? Whom should I contact ? I don't find any help about this on face book website.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    You can ofcourse send complains to them, but you should first read their help page here :
    Security: Reporting abuse on my account - Facebook Help Center | Facebook

jokerantic
    jokerantic is offline Just in!
    I read the help page. It doesn't cover my problem. "You can of course complain to 'them". Who are "them"? What's their email address?

+ Post a Comment HERE!