+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

ICICI Bank Impose Insurance without my consent on Credit Card ?

Advert.

Devendra pal Guest

ICICI Bank Impose Insurance without my consent on Credit Card ?

Advert.
    Sir, I have an account on private bank ICICI in New Delhi at Lajpat Nagar, Branch and the bank has issued me a credit card free of cost. Now the CICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care people are trying to cover insurance without our consent and immediately on receipt of call, I have already complained about it to the branch manager and submitted our objection in writing which was duly receipted by him in which we have requested to cancel the policy if any locked by them without our consent. But the problem is that I have not received the confirmation for the cancellation of Insurance medi claim policy if any. In that case they will not do so, then I shall be compelled to get the credit cards cancelled and also shift our account to some other Nationalized bank.

Deepali Mohite
    Deepali Mohite is offline Newbie
    Raise a dispute with the bank on email and keep them documented as the complaints need to be raised via email. You can send a complaint to banking ombudsman and keep the respective bank in Cc. You can get the banking ombudsman email id by visiting this url http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/bankingombudsman.aspx (http://www.rbi.org.in/scripts/bankingombudsman.aspx)

+ Post a Comment HERE!