Sir, I am using debit card and on 10th july while travelling in metro i need money so i found two ATM' dere side by side. One was of Stanchart and another one of ICICI Bank. when i tried to insert my card in ICICI ATm, the card was not going inside and the security guard told me that the machine's is not working properly. So, i inserted my card in adjacjacent stanchart ATM and entered the PIN and had a withdraw of Rs. 2500. After that I got ans sms saying that withdraw a sum of Rs. 6000 from my account. Once I reached home I found that there were 2 transaction first one for Rs. 2500 and another one from ICICI. I was just shocked as i did not even inserted the card inside the machine. I complained about it to my bank which issued me this debit card and after 10 days`they got back to me saying that ICICI rejected my application saying that the money has been collected. I am still pursuing this as I found recently on your site another Gentleman from Hosur claiming that ICICI has done the same. So, plz give some advice about it ?