+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Which motobykeis best to buy ?

Advert.

Kunal 99
    Kunal 99 is offline Just in!

Which motobykeis best to buy ?

Advert.
    Hello, I am 5.3" and wanted to purchase a two wheeler in the segment of 150cc . It may be comfortable, best performance,road grip and best milage in city. Request to send the solution as I can buy a best two wheeler now.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Which motobykeis best to buy ?

hmm..

I would have suggested Hunk to you, its smart and balanced bike in 150cc segment, however, considering your 5.3" height, I suggest to not to buy hunk as bike will look big on you. Unicorn - though not very fresh, will suite your requirements.
    Apache RTR is good but its mileage are bad so not for you. Pulsar is again big with acceptable mileage in 150cc segment. FZ16 is again very bad on milage but good on looks.

kumaranoop
    kumaranoop is offline Just in!

Re: Which motobykeis best to buy ?

I would like to suggest you that Honda Motors has launched its 110cc engine bike, Honda CB Twister. It will soon hit the Indian roads, After the launched it, company has commerical production has begin at Honda's plant. I will really helpful because its new generation engine with addition feature, which will give a security. Honda CB Twister are the advanced model in the entry level segment.

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!