+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Spark Plug broken of Honda Active at service center. Whom to blame?

Advert.

Meera Aiyer Guest

Spark Plug broken of Honda Active at service center. Whom to blame?

Advert.
    I purchase honda activa 5 years ago as this two wheeler is very helpful for marketing and comfortable while drving long distance. From past few days...my activa has start giving problem it is making a slight noise when i kick start it. So i finally decided to make my activa serviced but when i dropped in the official showroom they said we will give it back to you after a 3 days. It was not the head center of the city a nearest SC I said ok.

Now, a phone came in the morning today and they were saying to me that your spark plug had been broken and it will get to be fixed. I went to the showroom and when i asked them why it start giving such a huge sound as compare to earlier they refuses to answer and said if you wan't you can take it anywhere else.

What should i do

Anand mohan
    Anand mohan is offline eTI Copper
    You should go to the main branch of the Activa service center in your city and file your complaint over there. And discuss your problem with them and i think they will help you out.
    Thank you!
    Anand Mohan

+ Post a Comment HERE!