I am in a relationship since 5 years..... And we both love each other madly... We just can't imagine our life without each other.... We r of same caste.. And our families having friendly terms but my dad don't like him nd his family.... Because he think they are too open minded...but my family is not that much broadminded..
. Nd he even think that guy is not of my level as he think that I m too beautiful.... Nd he dnt deserve me.... But his family accepted me .... Nd even more than that boy I
love his parents nd his family.... Ndthe biggest issue is that I m elder girl from all my brother nd sister so my dad told me what people think if u will do all this things... But he is not having any problem if my younger brother will do this.... Nd my mother knws everything about us... But my dad is still having doubt on us..... But my mother is not supporting us .... Plz tell me what to..... I m of 21 years but now in few months my dad will starting finding a match for me..... But I cant live without that boy.... He is my love nd even he can't live without me... Sometime I even thought of suicide.... Plzz tell me what to do????