+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Committment issues - Live in relation but girl is denying marriage proposal

Advert.

IMRAN HUSSAIN Guest

Exclamation Committment issues - Live in relation but girl is denying marriage proposal

Advert.
    I am a muslim guy and she is a hindu. We were best frnds for years and then we realised that we were in love. So everything started with the feeling in our hearts that we r gonna be in huge trouble with our parents. We moved in together, she does her regular puja, i dont have much faith in religion, so i support her too.

Now here is the problem. My parents agreed with us. But her parents aren't. So she started lying to her parents that she is not seeing me anymore. Its been like that more almost a year. Now we both are in proper age of marriage. But everytime i ask her to marry me, she refuges. We live together, we share everythin, we have a beautiful house and successful career for both of us, love is very good. I have asked her so many times, now i kinda get the feeling that she is not faithful anymore. She has other thoughts. My parents know we both are living together. Now which indian family agrees to live in relationships? So too much pressure on me or otherwise they want me to get married to someone else. Now i love this girl way too much to marry some one else. What should i do? I am even thinking to move out of the house now.

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello,
    You need to find out what her reasons are for not agreeing with your proposal, if she doesnt communicate with you, then you can get your mutual friends to find out from her as to what is her hurdle. If it is because her parents are not agreeing, then you can perhaps try to convince her parents(write them a nice letter) If it is a religion issue for her parents, you can try to convince them, that you are actually supporting your girls religious beliefs.
    There are some who even convert, it is all an understanding between you all & your beliefs. God is just one, love is one, many beliefs, many prophets, many religions, so many kinds of people in the world.

And pray to God daily(for God is love) and HE can bring you love(miracles happen daily), and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible(through out your life) so that positive karma/action will bring positivity or love into your life.

http://etalkindia.com/talk/love-frie...ds-dr-sky.html

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!