+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

SRK launches Chouw & Mouw in San Francisco

Advert.

arpitbhatt89
    arpitbhatt89 is offline Newbie

SRK launches Chouw & Mouw in San Francisco

Advert.

It must be nothing new for Shahrukh Khan to have intruders on his sets while shooting. But, this one visit he had while shooting for "My Name is Khan" in San Francisco was unique!

Shahrukh Khan is presently shooting in San Francisco. The city of Golden Gate, Heritage homes & Cable cars. These unique aspects make SF a popular tourist destination. Seeing people from across the world roaming about in the city is an every day sight.

But what happened a few days ago in San Francisco, was something unimaginable. San Francisco was witness to two most unique looking tourists – ever.

The people in the city noticed two green color, flubber-like characters roaming around the city streets. Some people were amused, some excited and some awestruck. But surprisingly, some people ventured to click snaps with them because they found them to be very cute & cuddly. But what was clear was that they were in SF searching for someone.

Finally, after a long search across the city, these characters found what they were looking for. Straightaway, they barged into a Bollywood shoot location and reached up to a vanity van, which had a signage saying 'Rizvan'.

The two characters named Chouw and Mouw just barged into SRK's van and when they were stopped by the security, they started screaming for Shahrukh. It was all quite a commotion till SRK stepped out of the van and surprised the entire unit by identifying them as his friends from India.

That's not all, Chouw & Mouw also got him a gift, which was confiscated by the security guys thinking it was some suspicious object. As soon as SRK opened the gift box, guess what he saw - a switch. And, SRK, obviously had to hit it. That was it. Something blew out of the box over Golden Gate Bridge and reached the sky! It was the green lava-like brand new logo of Videocon!

Speaking on the occasion, Shahrukh said, "I am delighted to receive such a wonderful gift from my friends Chouw and Mouw in the form of NEW VIDEOCON LOGO. My best wishes to Chouw and Mouw!"

"As an actor in popular cinema, I continuously improve and reinvent myself to stay totally connected with my audience. I am extremely delighted to be associated with Videocon, a thinking company that is taking this next step forward to underline and further strengthen its enviable relationship with a vast and continuously expanding fan-following," he added.

Chouw and Mouw spent a few days in San Francisco with SRK. Shahrukh took special care of Chouw and Mouw and introduced them to the entire crew on the sets of the movie "My name is Khan". Infact, Chouw and Mouw had free access to the entire set. The entire crew took an instant liking for Chouw and Mouw for their lovable and gregarious nature. Chouw and Mouw were seen mingling with everyone and helping out in the various tasks on the sets of the movie.

Chouw & Mouw are the central characters of a new ad campaign, depicting the positive dimension of change when they come together. They are shown in different situations transforming life’s of others. Chouw is the bigger, giant looking character but at heart he is kind and empathetic. But Mouw, who is tiny and small, is a clever and street smart. When they come together they create magic, bringing about change and delight in everyone’s life.

SRK concluded "I am confident, my best friends Chouw and Mouw will be loved by all and they are sure to capture millions of hearts and create smiles across the world."

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: SRK launches Chouw & Mouw in San Francisco

what an amazing way to promote new logo of videocon... Too good..
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

rock_amol
    rock_amol is offline eTI Iron

Videocon Logo Is to good Its Really Good

see more Details

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

yeah too cool one.. also the add is amazing... really different concept..
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

+ Post a Comment HERE!