+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Guy changed after real date from internet- should I continue relationship ?

Advert.

Song
    Song is offline Just in!

Question Guy changed after real date from internet- should I continue relationship ?

Advert.
    Hi, I came across a guy on chat, he saw me from my brother's profile, he is not from my religious sect or caste, but same religion, we chatted weeks, he wanted to meet me so I finally agreed, we met and spoke for hours and shared our likes dislikes, he said he is romantic by nature and held and felt my hands, which I didnt like, as I was meeting this person for the first time, and my first date, but I said maybe because he likes me he's expressing it this way. After that we spoke once or twice, and he said he couldnt marry me right now maybe later , he was not sure, but wanted me to be his casual friend ( I dont know what that means) and says he wants me. The reason he gave was that being the eldest he has some responsibilities. I try to call him or text messages but he doesnt call or reply, (he is a busy person but if one likes you nothing matters). Its been a month, even though there are differences still I want to make this relationship. Should I go ahead or stop communicating. How can I make someone like me.

An Indian
    An Indian is offline Just in!
    hi buddy how r you? just chill okay listen ,i am suggesting you see if he is not giving response to you simply forget him its really tough but you should and look outside world around you concentrate on your career ,once you get settled then see its easy to find the better person as today you have i tell you buddy just don't waste your precious time for those who ignoring you , live life with good attitude (please excuse me if I hurts you)

Sidhartha
    Sidhartha is offline eTI Member
    Is he not contacting you anymore ? You are not in his touch as you said ?

Song
    Song is offline Just in!
    Family life is more important to me than career. I didnt want to end my first date like that and so quickly. Anyway, thanks for your suggestion I'll try to end it.

Song
    Song is offline Just in!
    Sometime later, I sent him a jovial message in the evening to which he replied, I think he wants some to lighten him up after a day's work but not interested or ready for marriage. He mentioned the western way where couples meet for sometime and then go their own way. But I say such couples end up no where. A family or married life will develop the relationship and strenghten it. Your comments please.

An Indian
    An Indian is offline Just in!
    yes i like your attitude keep it up,
    "A family or married life will develop the relationship and strenghten it. "
    yes exactly but if he is not ready to marry with you then why you care for such person after all you,your attention,your attention also important give important treatment to ourself first and think about your parents 100 and more time then you feel more responsible and "only do the things which your parents told you bcoz they people never suggest you wrong " i told you bcoz i also experienced all that thing

7. Advert.

Pulkit Guest

Ur reply

Hi,
    well your problem is the one which every second-third internet love couples face.
    Basically, what I feel is you need to give him some more time. Its just been a month since you met him and things u feel are getting bad. There can be couple of reasons to why such things are happening, for instance, perhaps he is over too busy with his daily work and is in reality not getting time to connect to you or reply to your messages. All you need to do is give him some time to settle up things and wait for things to happen your favor. If things end up well, its well and good. If not, then for a time being just stop messaging him, contacting him and approaching him through any means and just check if he puts in any effort to make touch with you, contact you or connect to you. If nothings happens for few weeks.............. take it for sure............ your Love has ended and that guy is no more interested in being with in any relationship than just a casual friendship.

Stay in touch if you want to ask anything further...!!!

Song
    Song is offline Just in!
    Pulkit: you didnt specify how many weeks to avoid any communication, and can I have your email address to discuss further.

donpp
    donpp is offline Just in!
    song i don't think he is interested in you, coz its not that anyone is busy.i mean i think you can understand, just talk to him directly....

Pulkit Guest

Ur Reply

Hi Song,
    Nice to hear from you. I was following your question for past few weeks but there wasnt any input from ur side.
    Anyways yeah sure u can have my mail id :

[email protected]

U can anytime contact me on this!!!!! Together perhaps we can sort out ur problem. Okay ? :-)

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Hi Pulkit

I suggest you that always reply after login, this way you can keep proper track of replies and keep record of responses.

Pulkit Guest

Admin

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Hi Pulkit

I suggest you that always reply after login, this way you can keep proper track of replies and keep record of responses.
    well ok. For that I have to register myself first, right ? Well okay, I thought perhaps I can help people out without making an account with your site. But its okay. I will register myself.
    Hats off to you. This site is really awesome. :-)

Admin
    Thank you Pulkit,
    Registration has its own advantage like your posts will appear instantly and you don't need to wait for approval. Its just one of them , there are many .

Though, you can continue without registration too.

Pulkit1 Guest

Admin Reply

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Thank you Pulkit,
    Registration has its own advantage like your posts will appear instantly and you don't need to wait for approval. Its just one of them , there are many .

Though, you can continue without registration too.
    Well you are welcome.

where can I get to know more about this site and you people working at the back-end ? I mean what is this community all about, its origination, are you a company etc etc ?
    I have already registered with your site so can we stay in touch through my mail id. You already have it in your database. :-)

I would glad to know more about you.

Admin
    All I wanted to say that you should reply after login, here again you have replied as GUEST !

+ Post a Comment HERE!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast