+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Bad experiences with PGs in Delhi

Advert.

sunilkmr
    sunilkmr is offline Just in!

Bad experiences with PGs in Delhi

Advert.
    I have had friends who have had very bad experiences with PGs in Delhi. I want to make sure I get the right kind of place for me. When do PGs start booking rooms? Does it make sense to reserve my place in a PG before I get a confirmed place in my chosen college or should I wait till I know what area my college is in? Will I be able to get housing options later if I wait till the cut off lists are out? I have tried to search on Google and on Bharatstudent.com for student rooms in Delhi but I didn’t get a good result. Where can I get all this information?

alok80
    alok80 is offline Just in!

PGs in Delhi

Hi,
    why dont you try in college hostel itself.. however after sometime you will get to know about good or bad PGs around that area than you can move there.. or you can stay any of your friends for sometime then move to PG.. since there is no surety of any of the PG in delhi.

Thanks
    Alok

authorvaibhav
    authorvaibhav is offline Just in!
    Hi

South delhi has some good PGs, atleast better than other areas. however mostly PGs are in bad condition. If traveling is not a big issue for you, then try Noida, It's much better, cleaner and safer.

Vaibhav

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Nevertheless to mention here that before finding a PG, you should do good scrutiny of various available option, if any friend or relative there then ask for help from them. It can really save your future problems.

+ Post a Comment HERE!