+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Looking for a Military to marry and get benefits till I die and give me money weekly

Advert.

Jennifer1979 Guest

Cool Looking for a Military to marry and get benefits till I die and give me money weekly

Advert.
    Hi, I'm 36 and will be 37 in Oct. I am a single mom looking for love and marriage. I don't know to try this or not cause I heard you can get a felony for marrying for money, so I don't want a felony. Plus I have kids so if I could find a goodlooking guy in the Army or Marines or Air Force that has 2 kids too and one is a boy and girl and if there around 5 and 7 that be cool. I'm not that pretty and lost some teeth and get made fun of and have no job cause of a legal issues but if u will look pass it and marry me and help me and my kids get benefits and let me use a military gym and etc. that be cool. I need a guy between 37-42 years old, no bald guys, if hair is shaved alittle ok, but if ur not as hot as channing tatum that be cool. but you need to believe in God and love God and trust God and fear him, and is a christian, and not judging, and is understanding about kids making a mess and don't care if I'm a slob, just will marry me and give me money as long as were married and has to give me sex like 3 or 4 times a week. and don't care or eat tomatos or mushrooms or bread. Must be American, Must live in the USA, Must buy me a new car or truck, a house her in Missouri even if we don't live together. Also I will need him to come visit me atleat 2 times a year if he is still going back in the Military for a few years or so. But I hope we can work out and eventually fall in love and be happy forever. Also he must treat me and my kids good and not hurt us and he must respect me and let me do what I want. He must not be a sex offender, he must not have a felony, he must like pizza without tomatoes and musshrooms and olives, he must like hambers but without mustrad and tomatoes and mayo, he must like taking walks, lifting weights, he must like t.v. shows like The Middle, Game Shakers, Ky3 News, Kolr 10 News, and etc. He must live in or close to Missouri and maybe want move to Missouri, USA.

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Dear, don't you think you are asking too much here.

Above all you should post this on some dating site or some matrimony site, not here. Because people come here to seek advice only, if you have any doubt about relationship, life then you may discuss here with other people who may share their wisdom of life with you .

Good luck .

+ Post a Comment HERE!