+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

KTM Duke 390 or Kawasaki Ninja 300 or Honda CBR 250R - which one?

Advert.

ManiMonk Guest

KTM Duke 390 or Kawasaki Ninja 300 or Honda CBR 250R - which one?

Advert.
    Hello everyone,

I am planning to buy a new bike. My plan is to keep it for long term , may 5-6 years so I want something which is going to be reliable and equally exciting for sometime. I have shortlisted KTM duke 390, Kawasaki Ninja 300 and Honda CBR250R , so now please suggest me which one is best from these bikes. Mileage and money is not issue because I am buying a costly bike so I am fine with but I dont' want to cross Rs. 4 lakhs either.

I will really appreciate your advice.

Regards
    Mani

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Congratulation on buying your new bike, I will say that in your budget you have shortlisted right bikes. What I have to say is that if you need best bike in terms of power then KTM duke 390 is ahead of all with 44 PS and the Honda CBR 250R has only 26ps. In terms of looks, I think currently Ninja 300 stands out and has adequate power too ie. 39PS. Definitely KTM duke 390 is best value for money.

However, in short, if you are buying bike now then go for Ninja 300 anytime and if you can wait for 3-4 months then KTM duke will have new avatar as RC 390, you may wait for it.

+ Post a Comment HERE!