+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Relationship issue - Disturbed as girlfriend sharing secrets with Facebook guy

Advert.

rickmorgan666
    rickmorgan666 is offline Just in!

Relationship issue - Disturbed as girlfriend sharing secrets with Facebook guy

Advert.
    i have been having a healthy relationship with my girlfriend and recently we had an arguement and as a result i checked her facebook chat with a guy ( she did not know this) and saw that she was asking him about places where we could make out (me and her) and also told him about an incident that occured during a makeout time .I found it a little disturbing ..what do I do..?

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    This should not be any issue if the other guy is nothing more than good close friend. Generally people have such friends and with them they share their secrets. On the other hand if this guy is trying get cosy with her this way to take advantage of her then its an issue.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello rickmorgan666,
    Whatever Yahoo said is okay. Just to add to it I would like to say, you should tell your girlfriend about the thing that you have checked her facebook chats and that you didn't like it. Though there is no harm if she shares her secrets with this guy because sometimes, just as Yahoo said, people have close friends with whom they tend to share their things related to their personal life. But things will be alarming if that guy has some bad intentions or if that hampers your relationship with her, else its just okay.

You need to handle this situation with maturity. Don't impose things on her, just politely tell her that you didnt like her idea of sharing things related to her personal life with this guy. Tell her that if she is wants that guy in her life as her friend, you are perfectly okay with this but she should refrain from telling him about your and her's personal details.

Moreover, you can very well have a talk with him and clarify things between you both. By doing this, you will also get to know what kind of a person is he. If ou feel he is not the one with a positive profile, you can very well ask your girlfriend to leave him. But as I said, handle things maturely.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!