View Poll Results: Is One Night Stand an Okay thing ?? Should it be Encouraged ??

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Its okay, if one can handle it.

5 83.33%
  • Not at all

1 16.67%
  • Can't Say

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Should One Night Stand Encouraged ?? Is it Okay ???

Advert.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium

Question Should One Night Stand Encouraged ?? Is it Okay ???

Advert.

Granted, for some people their one night stand turned into something special, but it is not as frequent as Hollywood would have you believe. In real life, a one night stand is just that, and rarely ever results into anything more and the next morning is usually a walk of shame kind of exit.
    There is a reason a one night stand is also known as meaningless sex, as you do not know and in most cases do not want to know this person. These are people you probably never want to see ever again and probably can not stand even if you did. It is purely a physical thing, taking place in the fastest time possible and both parties moving on with their lives as usual.
    As a result, here are some rules that might come in handy if you are going to try this out:

• It is a one time thing with a virtual stranger and therefore no emotions should be involved. This is the most important rule and will greatly determine the success of this night and eliminate ensuing drama. Essentially we are saying take you body, leave your mind and heart somewhere far away.

• Most likely it is a stranger or someone with whom you would never consider having a relationship, so be certain to use protection. If someone is not interested in safe sex, get out of there very fast. Nothing is more permanent than a pregnancy or some weird STD driving you insane.

• Unless you are doing an all nighter, avoid sleepovers as you would a plague. Once the deed is done, immediately find an exit strategy and get out of there fast. Girls!! since it is more dangerous for you to be walking about in the dead of the night, I suggest that you always go back to your place and let him have to leave. This works for guys too, as it is easier to escape from a bed that is not yours as compared to getting someone out of your bed.

• Personal questions are a no-go area, in fact try to limit your conversation to the basics and just perform. Talking will give you insights into this other person, and once you start looking at them as people and not just someone to sleep with, then you will get problems. No one falls for what they do not know and you want to keep it this way. Same goes with promising to call, asking for phone numbers, previous sex partners, religious beliefs, etc.

• Make certain this is what you want and then proceed to have fun with it. Be whatever you want to be but make sure you do not do anything too weird, unless the other person is into it, in which case go for it. Indulge in great, beautiful and exotic sex without worrying about judgment as by the next day, the person will be gone and you can go back to leaving your normal boring life.

• And finally, whatever you do, keep your escapades to yourself and do not tell everyone who you spent the night with. Honestly, no one is interested in your sex life and publicizing how you get down is just bad behavior, that is likely to come back to bite you in the ass. Even if the person is a stranger, the world really is a small place and it is best that you keep these things to yourself, you do not want it turning out that you had wild sex with your boss’ daughter.

These rules should be able to get you through your one night stand with as limited drama as possible given things all go as planned and holding all factors constant. They may vary slightly from one person to the next but they are basically the same running along those lines. Get your groove on and have fun being single, and please if you are seeing anyone on a monogamous basis, this is not for you.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Dear if both the boy and the girl are OK in doing this, I mean why should we be judgmental about it......

Priya Jain
    Priya Jain is offline eTI Member
    Hi PULKIT!!!!!!

I have read your article... a quite interesting one.... As far as one night stand is concerned i feel it is individual choice..

Taushik
    Taushik is offline Newbie
    hi pulkit

i think it is a immoral thing to do, should refrain from doing so

Pulkit
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravinder Oberoi View Post
    Dear if both the boy and the girl are OK in doing this, I mean why should we be judgmental about it......
    Thank You Sir for commenting....!!! What would your answer be, if the "boy" involved is you ??

( I am sorry, I dont want to hurt your feelings or emotions. Its just that I am asking. Please answer only and only if, you are comfortable !!! )

Pulkit
    Quote Originally Posted by Priya Jain View Post
    Hi PULKIT!!!!!!

I have read your article... a quite interesting one.... As far as one night stand is concerned i feel it is individual choice..
    Thank you......................... ma'am.............!!!! What would your answer be, if the "individual" involved is you ??

( I am sorry, I dont want to hurt your feelings or emotions. Its just that I am asking. Please answer only and only if, you are comfortable !!! )

7. Advert.

Pulkit
    Quote Originally Posted by Taushik View Post
    hi pulkit

i think it is a immoral thing to do, should refrain from doing so
    Thank you for the reply....!!!! Dont you agree with the views given above ?? Why ?? Please answer....its a discussion...!!! Your participation is highly acknowledged...!!!

Priya Jain
    Priya Jain is offline eTI Member
    HI PULKIT!!

I would indulge in this i feel i should... i will not do this just because my boy friend is asking me to do this.... Definitely not under any pressure...

Taushik
    Taushik is offline Newbie
    Hi pulkit!!!!

I will not do this, goes against my morals!! But If any else is doing i think i wont be judgmental even

Pulkit
    Quote Originally Posted by Taushik View Post
    Hi pulkit!!!!

I will not do this, goes against my morals!! But If any else is doing i think i wont be judgmental even

Okay....thank you for commenting, sir........!!! Its totally your view point....!!!! I respect it..!!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!