1 7.69%
  • 3 - Good

1 7.69%
  • 4 - Very Good

9 69.23%
  • 5 - Excellent

2 15.38%
+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Hindi Movie Review : Jab we met ( 2007 )

Advert.

Bollywood
    Bollywood is offline eTI Iron

Hindi Movie Review : Jab we met ( 2007 )

Advert.
    Jab we Met

Producers : Shri Ashtvinayak Cinevision Ltd.
    Director : Imtiyaz Ali
    Music : Pritam
    Lyrics : Irshad Kamil
    Actors : Kareena Kapoor, Shahid Kapoor, Dara Singh, Kiran Juneja, Somya Tondon

Jab We Met : Bollywood Movie Review & Discussion

The Concept
    Movie is based on very ordinary story but treatment is so fresh in the movie. It is about two people who were total stranger but somehow circumstances made them to be together for a while and they faces reality and also find themselves later in LOVE.

The Movie
    Movie is about a girl "Geet Dhillan" (Kareena Kapoor) from Bhatinda who is having a sort of adventures nature. She boards a train from Mumbai to Bhatinda where she finds Aditya Kashyap (Shahid Kapoor) travelling in same train. Aditya Kapoor is a son of businessman father who expired recently, his father's business was not running fine, also here girlfriend married someone else, so Aditya boards train aimlessly and finds Kareena there.

Kareena annoyed him a lot in train that he decides to leave it and when he was really leaving, Kareen then tries to stop but this all made both of them to loose the train at a nowhere sort of railway station.

Now Aditya decides to company Geet till she reaches her destination and meanwhile they see lots of incidences. When they reaches Bhatinda, again she made him to company him to meet her boyfriend.

So in all this ups-down they later realize that they are in love with each other.

Conclusion
    As I said in beginning, movie's story is so called you can remember but there whole lot of fresh treatment, Imtiyaz Ali did a great JOB and I hope you will like movie. Its almost 2 and half hour movie and you not get bored in it.

Shaheed and Kareena look good together in movie and it was right choice to cast them. Both also did great in acting. Movie has everything which you may find interesting throughout.

Good luck

Abhi Guest

Re: Hindi Movie Review : Jab we met ( 2007 )

Cool Movie ....Gr8 to watch once !

Lucky Guest

Lovely movie. Nice catchy songs. Can't wait to see the flic.
    LuckyKabutar

Anand Guest

Good one. This movie seems quite an effort. But why they portray a sikh girl? Is there any particular purpose? I wonder what will happen other way around. Like a sikh guy meets a beautiful south indian hindu girl or muslim girl. How they and society react to their cultural and linguistic differences (like Ek Duje Kae Liyae, Movie). It is long time such a movie should be made in north-south Indian context . This will be something refreshing

sid Guest

gr8 movie...very unique humour....classy script writing...kareena s actin ws brilliant!!cheers!!

_U_
    _U_ is offline Just in!

Movie review by _U_

Role as Aditya in JAB WE MET is a tailor-made role for Shahid Kapoor. He is very natural, charming and elegant. This may be the best of Shahid till now.

Kareena Kapoor’s performance as a happy-go-lucky and annoyingly talkative girl is really good. Kareena(Geet) acting like an innocent girl is not actually suit to her after seeing her in many mature characters, it would have been done better by some fresh talent or young girl like Genelia De souja (as she did in Bommarillu (2006) – Telugu Movie). Still Shahid and Kareena’s combination as love-birds steals the hearts of audience.

Review on the movie JAB WE MET is “Great Entertainment and The Best Movie” of the Year 2007 in Hindi language with out any doubt. After waching this movie JAB WE MET, I got the feel of DDLJ, Bommarillu.

My analysis after looking at reviews of South-Indians foretells that It's going to be a huge hit in South-india as well.

I rate it 4 out of 5 stars, a must watch for youth.

7. Advert.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Ya, the movie is really getting huge and huge praising everywhere and it is going to get benefitted from no new release till diwali also.

I have not yet seen the movie but crowd at theater really reminds of old day of Cinema otherwise movie hall are almost empty even in early day of release of a movie.

And you said DDLJ, wow, I can understand now how good movie is !

rock_amol
    rock_amol is offline eTI Iron

Kareena Acting is very Silly in ths film
    But story is really good & song is so nice

+ Post a Comment HERE!