+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Was this guy really serious about me?

Advert.

preity
    preity is offline Just in!

Was this guy really serious about me?

Advert.
    this guy in college made eye contact every time we pass by each other & he smiles at me sometimes.once he gave me a very wide smile thinking I was smiling at him & his friend asked him to talk to me but he didn't.

one day an other friend(say S) of that guy was telling it to his group that i have beautiful eyes this guy was there & he immediately interfered saying I was his(i'm senior to the guy(S) who said i have beautiful eyes) senior.After that I heard them tease him when I walk by but that was only once & they started staring at me.

but because this guy never spoke to me I stopped looking at him.but then he started to try & make eye contact.he even started come in the same bus many times & tried to touch me a few times but not in a bad way(just over my head maybe to make me look at him).& once I thought I saw him ask his friend(my classmate)to introduce him to me but my classmate didn't.

towards the end when our course was ending i saw him come towards me to talk but suddenly went in different direction and the next day when i was leaving he was standing opposite looking at me smiling and when i looked in different direction he moved a bit away.
    now even after nearly a year has passed since finishing the college i sometimes wonder about it.could he still like me?
    .please help me.?did he truly like me?
    no rude answers

Admin
    Admin is offline Administrator
    Welcome Priety to eTI.

Your question has been approved. I hope you will get decent advise here soon.

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi preity!!!

First of all please specify whether that guy is currently doing all this, because what i could understand from your question that your college is finished a year ago and now you both don't see each other on a regular basis. Assuming this is the scenario, I feel that guy liked you and that too seriously but was shy to convey you your feelings as you mention that one day he was coming to speak to you but in the end changed his direction... Came with you in the same bus but never talked to you. It happens, some guys are too shy to express their feelings and i think he was also shy...If there is any which way you can contact him... I think you should and just confront him with all these and if you can't just close this chapter as a beautiful memory and move forward in you life.
    And to answer your question i feel he truly liked you

preity
    yaa...we don't see each other at all now...but when all this was happening i felt maybe they were just teasing me because i thought this was common during college life...and i felt most of his friends knew something about me(though i don't know what) from the way they used to look at me..at many instances i felt maybe he liked me but again i used to have doubts because he never spoke to me(i thought if someone really likes you how much ever shy they are,they would speak to you)...and an other thing that gave me a doubt was one of his friends(whom i don't know at all & was from another dept.)sent me a friends request but this guy never did even though we had 2 or 3 mutual friends(my classmates)..

Unregistered Guest

Move forward now

Hi Preity!!!

I think it's high time you should move forward now... Let Bygones be Bygones... Concentrate on your present and i m sure that yo will definitely find someone who will like you and make you feel comfortable...

Best Of Luck For Your Future!!!!!

preity

Is a guy serious about you?

i mean if a guy tries to get your attention for nearly 2 years...but never spoke to you(maybe tried to talk to you but didn't)...you don't have any classes together but makes eye contact almost every time you pass by...looks at you lot..his friends also seem to know something about you(they tease him sometimes when you are around)..could this guy be serious about you or just playing with your emotions?

7. Advert.

Unregistered Guest
    Hi !!!

I have read your story and to be honest with you have only two options in front of you

1. either try to contact that guy and clear your doubts from him only

2. move forward dear... You will find more nice guys in your life....

Sneha Singh
    Sneha Singh is offline Newbie
    Hi Preity!!!

I would also suggest you to MOVE ON dear....
    Somewhere in your mind you have made this topic very big...It wont help you ,

MOVE ON DEAR... It would be good for you

+ Post a Comment HERE!