+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Love marriage between maharashtrian and North Indian

Advert.

Unregistered Guest

Love marriage between maharashtrian and North Indian

Advert.
    I am 24 yr. old maharashtrian girl ,im in love with a guy who is north Indian we both wants to get married.but my parents are not ready because of caste difference,they are not allowing me to stay with them they are throwing me out of there life also they are not giving me time they want me to be out of house ASAP.but i don't want to spoil my relation with them i want to convince them what to do?

Rohit Chandra
    Rohit Chandra is offline eTI Iron
    And since when being Maharashtrian and Being North Indian becomes religion , I feel very bad seeing our country being divided on the basis of region.. was religion not that enough that now even people are using region for discrimination ?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello There,

Its true the caste system is deep rooted in your Indian society and it will take sometime for people to change their mindset and thinking towards it.

Try to understand, you are in love and convincing parents to get your love is the toughest job in this. But you dont need to worry on this. It is natural for your parents to reject the match giving you the caste reason. Understand every parent rejects their daughter's or son's marriage proposal initially, but after constant efforts and trials to convince them, one can succeed in convincing his/her parents.

The same is what you have to do. Its once when your family has rejected your proposal but you need to give it a try until and unless either your parents are convinced or they give you an ultimatum. So, right now, you need to give it a second, third or may be fourth try and put in all your efforts to convince them.

Tell them why you love this person in your life..tell them why is he so important as an husband in your life...do let them know his best qualities and try to convince them that nobody on earth can love you more than he does. Remember every parent want their child to live happily for his/her entire life. you need to make them sure about this that you are happy and secure in every possible way with this person in your life.

Tell them caste hardly matters to you and its just love and care you ever wanted, which is best given by this person. Tell them there is no difference in if you both belong to different castes, things are almost same....like, you celebrate diwali, they also celebrate the same way as you do, you play holi, they also play holi as you do, you celebrate Eid, they do in the same way as you and many more...!!!

So try to convince them every time so confront with the same issue. Just avoid any heated debates.
    I am sure you will get success.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

theschooltiger
    theschooltiger is offline Just in!
    Hi Pulkit.... it is just similar case to mine...

my gf tried evrything to convince their parents....

now her parents gave an ultimatum saying if you want to marry ur lover... go with him but dont come back... if you want us.. leave him and listen our words..

what she has to do now??????

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Quote Originally Posted by theschooltiger View Post
    Hi Pulkit.... it is just similar case to mine...

my gf tried evrything to convince their parents....

now her parents gave an ultimatum saying if you want to marry ur lover... go with him but dont come back... if you want us.. leave him and listen our words..

what she has to do now??????
    Hi,
    See convincing parents is the most difficult challange you face in a love relationship. If you are through with this, half of the battle is won. In your case,if her parents are really adamant of marrying her to you and there is no possible way you can think of in convincing them, then obviously there is no chance.

I don't suggest you to elope and marry as it will put eveybody in trouble. If your parents, your family is convinced with this marriage, you can give another try to it. Take your parents to her house and let the elders do the talking. Sometimes parents dont understand their child's emotions, his or her seriousness to the relationship or his/her love. Get to understand that every parent wnt their daughter to be happy physically, mentally, financially, emotionally and this is what you have to affirm with them that you are the only one who can keep her happy in ways better they can think of.

So take your parents to her house for some really serious discussion. You know make things serious enough that they are compelled to believe in your love, that they get compelled to understand and respect you as an individual and your love for her. If there is some serious reason for them rejecting the relationship, get to know it and assure them that you will take care of it in every possible way.

That is all you can do. It takes a lot of time but what matters is you need to act according to what their viewpoint is. Get to know the reason and focus on it only. A bit of emotional and practical thinking will do.
    All The Best !!!
    Take Care !!!

+ Post a Comment HERE!