+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

I need a positive Breakup from my girlfriend ?

Advert.

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron

I need a positive Breakup from my girlfriend ?

Advert.
    Hi Guyz !

My question is quite confusing actually I get frustrated from my girlfriend coz of her over possessiveness behavior So, I just need break up from her. B't I don't make a bad impression on her I want to leave her as a good guy. So, that she would remember me always as like as a good guy. I just need a positive break up from her.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hello Jay,

If I am not mistaken, you are the same who posted few days ago another question of yours in which you asked what gift you could give to your girlfriend on Valentine ?

Dude, I feel you are in a really unstable situation. There were many post in your name before also. Could you please give us an insight of whats actually happening in your life and what exactly do you want from us?

I suggest, you should take a deep breath and analyse as to what you are doing. I believe, you should wait for some more time to get mature enough to realize the difference between love and infatuation and how you should handle your relationships.

I believe if there are too much problems in your life pertaining to your relationship with your girlfriend, you should immediately break with her and concentrate on something else. Its better to have a relationship with minimum differences and if things are not working out in your favor, end everything.

Looking forward to your reply.

Take Care !!!

Preet Kaur
    Preet Kaur is offline Just in!
    hi jay..
    her possessiveness is the only reason of break up?? if she is possessive then that possessiveness is for you.. her possessiveness shows care for u.. firstly clear it in ur mind that u love her or not.. love is only important for any relationship then take decision of break up.. but one thing i don't understand why u want a positive break up, future friendship can also be the reason..

take care..
    preet

+ Post a Comment HERE!