+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My New Honda Jazz has a Faulty Windshield Problem

Advert.

Rajat shrm Guest

My New Honda Jazz has a Faulty Windshield Problem

Advert.
    Hello, I am Rajat and i just came out of a terrible car buying experience and I need some advice. Basically when I take my car out of the showroom and go for a ride to my home. I figured out that the front windshield of my car had a fault the road for example from my eye level feels like a moving in a wave. While when I stick my neck up it's seems OK. I brought my car back to the show room and report the issue to the sales guy. He said they will get the car checked and get the windshield replaced but my issue is I don't want to accept a faulty product as once the windshield is replaced it can never be as good as a factory setup.

I have also heard from a friend that once he got his Honda City's windshield replaced its been rattling since then and the service guy told him that once the windshield is replaced it will rattle as its not a company fitted anymore, he will have to live with it.

Any suggestions plz?

abhishekdv38
    abhishekdv38 is offline eTI Iron
    Hi Rajat,

That's really bad that the windshield is defective. Usually once the car is registered it is extremely difficult for a customer to fight and get a new car, not impossible but very difficult. Also a wavy windshield in their eyes is not a big issue. If a windshield is replaced properly it will not rattle. Plus it is bonded and sealed using an​ epoxy glue firmly and the windshield has a good rubber beading around. If you friend says his windshield rattles that means it wasn't replaced properly.

I think you should accept a replaced windshield but take it down in writing from them that if they do a poor quality job or if the windshield rattles/leaks that they need to buy back the car from you for the price you paid.

Hope it works for you.

+ Post a Comment HERE!