+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

i want to get back my ex love

Advert.

shoaibkhan0484
    shoaibkhan0484 is offline Just in!

i want to get back my ex love

Advert.
    i am shoaib and my beloved is abhi. we both are not from same religion but our affair lasts for 3 years. she always forces me to marry but i refuses coz i know that our parents will not allow this.now after somedays her parents found a groom for her,she asked me what to do, at that time i agreed for her due to her parents sake. now she is engaged with another guy. but now i want her like crazy i begged her many times to leave everybody and come with me,but now she refuses. i tried various times but no effect.
    ok so after that i stopped calling and met her i accepted all these.after 2,3 days she again tried calling me and met me.. Now i dont know what to do, as she dont like that boy and melts everytime when comes infront of me. but as i asked her for marriage she refuses.
    i am in this condition not able to move out and not able to accept. I know she loves me alot and cant live without me. she wants me always with her but i cant control my emotions when i go infront of her. i dont know what to do if i stop contact she started crying.
    please tell me what would be good for me and her can i move out completely or tellme the way how can i get her. i know even after marriage of her she will meet me and this will cause problem her married life.
    please help me.

azharmaulavi
    azharmaulavi is offline eTI Iron

Re: i want to get back my ex love

hmmmm.......well hi this is Azhar nd welcome here to ETI...............u know what bro u made ur prob more complicated than it was earlier.......i'll tell u how...........u had tow minded dicisions in ur head while all this was goin on u never knew what to do nd what not so u agreed to her engagement just coz of the true fact that what will be the consequences of this act of ur's.......................but then on the other hand u had this so called love factor well it's not ur fault it's a human tendency it happens.................but now u r in a posi'n where u can't backout if it has to be that u 2 have to be together then it has to be now or never...........i think u shld get married to her...................coz by marrying her u 2 will be happy no matter what and secondly the guy who marries her will not be happy neways if even after her marriage u 2 keep meeting.............this would totally be a big mess right...................so pl make her understand and even u take notice of one thing.........................if she gets married to that guy of her parents choice u make a point that u won't meet her or try calling her after her marriage nor will she try nd get in touch wid u....................or u both get married this is tough i can onlu suggest but it will be u who is to take the decision...................RIGHT so don worry have faith "GOD BLESS U" TAKE CARE..............
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

shoaib Guest

shukriya bhaijaan.. inshallah aapki baaton pe amal karoonga allah sukoo de dua krna.well i have tried insisting her either by emoytion by force by harrasment and even by cryin, but she fears about her father heart problem, she is saying that after such a big engagement ceremony everybody knows about that and even if she wants but not able to do so... we have decided to close the contact at valentines day...
    but in the next morning she again calls me and asks howz life... u know what i simply refuses her and ask her not to call me till she decided to go with me or will never call me.. i know this is the very hard and firm decision for me but i need to do this for her and my sake.. am i doing right... hope u understand me and tell me if its not right what i need to do now.
    thanks for coming bhai..

azharmaulavi
    azharmaulavi is offline eTI Iron

well bro it's ok nd u r welcome here ne time ok.........................i think this should be a 2-way decision just that she shuld decide what to do will nt do................try nd understand she needs ur support right now make her understand what will happen if it's not between u nd her and someone else comes to her life if she can get thru this then it's ok but if not it shuld nt happen that she gets married and then she is not comfortable..............bout her dad.................yes he might get a severe shock after hearing this but u both need to b together right now atleast to support each other............don take it as a burden or a prob.............take it as a situation where u both r tested with ur love and let me tell u that the decision u take shuld be taken by both of u and u both need to be involved in it..................coz if anyone of u back's off this might create problems for u both............or atleast for the one who is left alone.................what if this comes out in front of his wouldbe after marriage they won't be able to accept her perhaps her would be wont' accept her......................so all these things need to be taken into consideration coz slightest of neones mistake of u will have left this situation in a big mess...........u both need to involve urselves into this decision and if u take ur decision into ur faovur u both need to stand with each other no one ditches coz if it does happen then the one left alone will be totally shattered....................so the thing i'll suggest to u is be calm..............analyze things and then work accordingly...............and ya i just hpoe that u both r well settled to take such a step............coz u'll need it after ur decision ends up with u both being together............try nd tell her to make her dad understand as to what happens if u 2 apart...........she wont' be happy nor will her would be will be happy nor the family ..................whats the point of this marriage then right..........do whatever comes to ur mind but don give sudden shocks to the family coz they might not be able to take it.............do reply and keep updated with ur situation so that i can be able to help time n time................ok take care....................nd don worry bhai..........ALLAH MALIK HAI............hum aap k liye dua karenge.........
    "Smile always u never know who is falling in love with ur Smile..........wid love...........AJ"

+ Post a Comment HERE!