i have finished my studies and working now , am above 23 years old , i have been in love with a guy for 3 years we know each other for 5 years from college and it went from friendship to love . he is also working in a reputed company for last 3 years , its a good career start for him , surely he will be in good position after 3 years. am from a rich background and high class but he is not like that he is the one who is supporting the family ! he really keeps his family in mind work hard for them and also he is talented in IT skills and dedicated towards work and career prospective. its really a nightmare for me conveying my love to my mother father and brother because he is not from good rich background and also he has darker skin tone , it really matters for my family , everyone in my family specially my mom will burst out and get furious and scold me and even raise hands on me . my father will be hurt but will remain silent , even my brother and when they come to know he is not as they expected they will get more tensed , but the fact is he has started his career well , he need emotional and my support to succeed in his life , even i need to be together with him , yes we have decided to be together and fight for our love no matter what how much they hurt us , am so tensed and scared nervous about telling even to my brother but i know that i have to tell . all my freedom , job will be taken and pulled by my family , i will be house locked . am sure we both will work hard and live together in future , even he loves his family like me , onluy thought is WE WILL SURELY LIVE TOGETHER IN FUTURE AFTER CROSSING ALL ODDS SCOLDING EVERYTHING , but am so scared and its like nightmare for me