+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to Connect Nokia E63 to BSNL Wifi Router?

Advert.

spiderman7895
    spiderman7895 is offline Just in!

How to Connect Nokia E63 to BSNL Wifi Router?

Advert.
    Hi Friends,

I have just purchase Nokia E63. I can connect my Desktop computer with wireless 802.11b network adapter and Lenovo Laptop N100 Series to BSNL Broadband through Wireless ADSL Router. But, for this, I have to fill Username and password for browsing internet from my computer. And I have special IP Address too for Bowering Internet from BSNL Wireless ADSL Router. Therefor, For browsing internet from my BSNL Wifi Router, I must have to fill up IP Address of BSNL Server and lastly user name and password in my PPPoE Dialer in computer. Now, How I can connect my Nokia E63 to BSNL Wifi Router through Wi-Fi without entering any IP Address on it? I can configure my BSNL Wifi Router to browser Internet without entering any Username and Password for PPPoE Dialer. But still, I must provide unique IP address of My BSNL server for connecting this mobile to Wireless internet Browsing. My Nokia E63 detects my BSNL Wifi Router easily. But I can not serve internet through it without entering my dialer user name and passpord and IP address of my BSNL Server on my Nokia E63 handset. Can I serve internet on my mobile through wifi networking from my Lenovo Laptop?

Please Help.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    Hi Spiderman,

Welcome to eTI.

In your case, what I understand that you want to browse internet on your Nokia E63 without entering info each time. However, you should understand that WIFI needs to be configured similarly as if you configure it in any laptop.

But mostly all you have to do this once and then you can browse easily next time.

What I suggest that you have following structure :

BSNL WiFi MODEM (Configured to connect internet automatically ie. without dialer and with DHCP enabled)
    ...|........................|...................|
    E63...............Laptop..................PC

So in your BSNL wifi, look for option to enable DHCP and set it to autoconnect (so that you don't have to dial to connect internet. Now, in your Laptop, set WIFI to optain IP address automatically and do same in your phone.
    Btw, I suppose you have some kind of security enabled in your WIFI, otherwise anyone can connect your internet through WIFI.

+ Post a Comment HERE!