+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

My girlfriend belongs to rich family & I am from poor

Advert.

MD Moidur Islam
    MD Moidur Islam is offline Just in!

Post My girlfriend belongs to rich family & I am from poor

Advert.
    I am poor and I am graduate in physics and my gf family is rich than my family. So my Gf father is not agree to accept our relationship. Then now what is the process for me sir?

Savera
    Savera is offline eTI Aluminium
    There is nothing much to say here, just set a goal for yourself and get rich for her. Once you are rich, they can't deny your proposal to marry her. Other than that I don't see any method or thing here.

Savera......

drsky
    drsky is offline eTI Iron
    Hello there,
    Agree with the above advice, If there is no other way to convince him.
    Every parent want their children to be well settled, since the financial burden of raising a family is heavy these days.
    Since you are a graduate, it is a plus point for you.

Now you have to make sure your gf is all into you and will hold on strong, at any case, if you become well settled in the process, surely you will be half a winner.
    Now, the way to do it, if you both have some years ahead of you, you can attain your post graduate degree, that will increase your income. Invest wisely, partly in fixed deposit in govt banks, real estate and stock market(with great precautions, with those stock market agencies who can give some guaranteed income in return for some risk). You can also start a small business with low investment, make sure you have a good assistant. And many go abroad to get a better income. Like i said, if your gf is the type to hold onto even a distant relationship, you can go abroad for some time.
    Get your rich family members to vouch for you and support you. See if your plans of getting rich will have any change of heart with your gfs father. Let them know that overall, they should not miss out a good son in law for a famed rich man, he may or may not turn out to be good or even compatible with his daughter. Let your daughter do the talking abt this.
    ================================================

And pray to GoD daily(for GOD is love) and help couples and singles seeking love and marriage as much as possible, so that
    positive karma/action will bring love into your life.

Wish you the best,
    Dr.Sky

http://etalkindia.com/talk/showthrea...methods-dr-sky

+ Post a Comment HERE!