+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Galaxy y, htc explorer,sony walkman which one is better ?

Advert.

asaam
    asaam is offline eTI Iron

Galaxy y, htc explorer,sony walkman which one is better ?

Advert.
    Hi

I am looking for startup smart phone, I have short listed Samsung Galaxy Y, Sony walkman and HTC explorer, please suggest me which one is better. In terms of budget , I don't want to spend much, infact the lesser is better. If you have any other phone in for suggestion in lowest or entry level phone then please suggest. Also please do not suggest cheap Indian brands like Micromax, Maxx mobile , karbonn etc. because I only want to buy from established brands.

Kumail Rizvi
    Kumail Rizvi is offline eTI Member
    Hi ...

asaam

why don't you tell me your budget and after that we w'll tell you which mobile is best for you ...!

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    HTC Explorer and Galaxy Y, both are almost kind of similar while HTC explorer comes with 600mhz A5 cpu , the Galaxy y comes with 825Mhz CPU but HTC explore comes with Adreno 200 GPU which is an advantage for playing graphic intensive games and application. Also HTC explorer has little bigger screen (3.2 inches as compared to 3 inches in samsung galaxy y) . But here Galaxy y wins because of its pricing, its quite cheaper then HTC explorer.

Now coming to sony walkman, you have not mentioned which walkman phone, w8 , walkman live or what , its hard to tell if you don't really specify exact model of sony walkman series phone.

+ Post a Comment HERE!