ilakiya
    ilakiya is offline Just in!

know the lucky number

Advert.
    i want to know my lucky number and meaning of the name of ilakiya

ilakiya

Re: know the lucky number

my date of birth 25th june 1990.i want to know the lucky numberand meaning of my name ilakiya

ilakiya

Quote Originally Posted by ilakiya
    my date of birth 25th june 1990.i want to know the lucky numberand meaning of my name ilakiya

jigs
    jigs is offline eTI Iron

Numerology

As per your name :-
    Results for the name: ilakiya
    Your name calculates to: 10

Your name calculates to a LUCKY NUMBER :- 1

Characteristics of Numerology Number 1

Below you find a list of the main characteristics of the number 1. There are thousands of different human characteristics and each of them is represented by one of the numbers between 1 and 9.

The following list presents only a subset of all possible human characteristics, but it's nevertheless a good starting point and it should enable you to match specific personality traits with their corresponding numbers.

Number 1 is the most individualistic of all numbers.

You most likely have some of the following strengths and talents at your disposal if the number 1 appears in your numerology chart:

Extraordinary leadership skills, very ambitious, driven, goal-oriented, strong will power, courageous, unconventional, inventive, creative, original, pioneer, unique approach to problems, independent, individualistic, great potential for success.

Here are some of the career choices that might suit you particularly well if the number 1 is predominant in your chart:

Entrepreneur, leader, manager, business person, inventor, scientist, ideally you should be your own boss.

Some of the following weaknesses, which are associated with the number 1, could slow down or even prevent your progress. But don't worry, it's very unlikely that all of the listed characteristics are part of your personality.

Most probably, only one or a few of them will belong to you:

Stubborn, dominant, impatient, concerned with status and appearance, selfish, egotistic, angry, aggressive, demands respect and attention, pride, need to feel in command.

jigs
    jigs is offline eTI Iron

Luck by Numbers

This for you ilakkiya.

As you know the world cannot consist of just nine personalities based on numbers from 1-9, but a variety of permutations and combinations. This is why I have provided you with two numbers that provide a more comprehensive analysis and better reflect your personality. At times you might find a contradiction in the two numbers, but then don't people have quirks in their nature. If both your numbers are the same then it indicates a stronger emphasis of that planet in your numerological chart.

So go ahead and have fun studying the various people you know.

FIRST NUMBER: Number 7
    It is the number of Neptune and represents illusion, mystery, sympathy, sensivity and spirituality.

The No. 7 personality has a quietening, calming magnetism that positively influences others. Especially those with troubled hearts.

Independent, individualistic and original, this is not a materialistic number. It is the number of the greatest of writers, poets and artists. Their freshness of ideas and innovative style of expression leads to success in artistic fields.

They are philanthropists and devote a lot of time and money to social work and charities. Though they do not follow a conventional religious pattern, they are highly spiritual. Their love covers all of humanity.

Highly intuitive and perceptive, they can tune into the moods of others. They sometimes tend to have strange and remarkable dreams, which are known to come true.

Restless by nature, they seek change constantly and love travelling. They are strongly attracted to the sea and might indulge in water sports or join the navy. Or simply travel.

Personified by refined manners, sensitivity and an artistic temperament, these people are true philosophers.

Compatible numbers - 7, 6, 2
    Lucky gem - pearl and moonstone
    Lucky colors - green, light yellow, white, pink

SECOND NUMBER: Number 5
    It is the number of Mercury and represents intellect, communication, versatility and expression. The number 5 person is intelligent and highly inventive, innately courteous and blessed with natural charm. They are extremely pleasant and soothing company and are always surrounded by friends.

Highly alert and super critical, nothing escapes their notice. They tend to over analyze people and situations, and are extremely logical.

Acquisition of money and possessions are of prime importance to them. Shrewd and with a good business sense, they are generally successful and amass a great fortune in a relatively short period of time.

Highly resilient, they are quick to recover from blows of fate. But rarely learn from their past mistakes. High strung by nature, they live on their nerves and crave excitement and change. Quick in thought and decision, they are very impulsive. Oddly, they tend to believe in the mysteries of nature and the magic around them. In faries and fantasies.

Compatible numbers - 5, 3, 9
    Lucky gem - diamond
    Lucky color - white

+ Post a Comment HERE!