+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Maruti SX4 with Automatic Transmission to launch in India / Price / Information

Advert.

nupur.
    nupur. is offline eTI Copper

Maruti SX4 with Automatic Transmission to launch in India / Price / Information

Advert.
    Maruti going to launch SX4 mid-size sedan with automatic transmission in India soon.

After Honda's Jazz transmission version Maruti is set to give a compete to Honda by launching its SX4 automatic transmission version.

Maruti SX4 sale already got down and Now comapny is planning to give a change to its looks and features. Maruti has already stopped the production of SX4 due to launch the facelifted version and will include some changes on the exteriors, Bharat IV compliant engine and an automatic transmission.

So the Maruti plans to relaunch the Suzuki SX4 with a new Bharat Stage-IV and 1.6-litre engine that will produce 106 bhp.

Maruti SX4 is going to cost more than Rs 7.5 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi).

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: Maruti SX4 with Automatic Transmission to launch in India / Price / Information

Good for ladies.

sunidhi
    sunidhi is offline eTI Aluminium

Re: Maruti SX4 with Automatic Transmission to launch in India / Price / Information

I gess now all companies are coming up with one car who has automatic transmission.. Maruti didnt give this Automatic transmission in any of its model.. so here SX4 is now..
    Post Free Ads at Meramaal.com | Voucher Codes India

Bhvm
    Bhvm is offline eTI Aluminium

Hyundai grabbed the market for girls...

With its small and cheap i10 with Automatic gearshifts.

kavin Guest

Well to be honest SX4 seems to be quite a good one.masculine looks, good leg space, trendy to look at I think the car offers all what a good driver needs in a car..mileage also very good..Well i think the car absolutely great and it actually rocks.

skickuchect Guest

Alarmy

Hi everybody! I am from Denmark and would like to say hello!

7. Advert.

+ Post a Comment HERE!