+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

WELCOME TO INDIA NICE TO MOLEST YOU

Advert.

Harvinder Singh
    Harvinder Singh is offline Just in!

WELCOME TO INDIA NICE TO MOLEST YOU

Advert.
    Apparently that is a topic that's running around in th net communities for some time. it's a supposedly satirical take by some guy on the molestations that's been happening in our country.
    Just google: Welcome to India Nice to molest you. You can read the thing.

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: WELCOME TO INDIA NICE TO MOLEST YOU

Harvinder, its good that you raised this topic here but there are many other hidden things which we can't see. I was actually following all recent news about molestation with foreigners in India but did anyone try to see other face ?

I think I should point people here about some facts which I have gathered by talking to tourist guide, tour related business people.. the other side is that many foreigners intentionally be it female or male approach Indian guys and girls just for sake of something different. I heard few autoriksha driver boasting that they had been physical with a such and such foreign girl, it wass her who made him to do so .. so what you can expect with part of tourist industry where there are more chances, sometimes they get disappointed for few acts and you see FIR filed against Indians or things going public. A case with a friend of mine who is married, had physical with a foreign girl, she wanted to marry him and when he denied , she threatened to lounge FIR against him of molestation, though she never did but it could be a something similar.. it was both who agreed to go physical .. so whose fault if she had took all this to public ?

Somewhere I also feel that its also circumstances and ways, the Indian society is formed, In India girls are still not allowed to go out alone in nights.. so here people think if a girl is out and alone then she is upto something, its like invitation for molestation.

IF this is you call Welcome to India, nice to Molest you then what you will call the case of Abhijeet who was killed yesterday night in America ?.. moreover its third case of murder of Indian student at same apartment in same university ?
    So shall we call it Welcome to America, NICE TO GET MURDERED?
    No one has yet raised that case yet.. isnt ?

We should understand that its not India only, molestation is everywhere then why to blame India only. Now who to be blammed for Murder of those in Duke University of America ?

+ Post a Comment HERE!