+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Can not install flashplayer error- .exe is not a valid win32 application Win 7 x64

Advert.

Sumit998 Guest

Can not install flashplayer error- .exe is not a valid win32 application Win 7 x64

Advert.
    Hi

I am trying to install flash player on my windows 7 64 bit but it is not allowing me to install. I am sure I have downloaded the right version but still not installing.

It is giving me error :

install_flashplayer11x64_aih.exe is not a valid Win32 application

But why it is looking for win32 version when I have downloaded win64 version ?

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver
    I think your file is corrupted or is not properly downloaded, try downloading again. If again happens then try downloading it after disabling windows firewall and also install it while firewall is disabled, you may also consider disabling your antivirus. Also adobe suggest same, let us know if helps.

WinOutreach2
    WinOutreach2 is offline Just in!
    It does seem as though you may have a corrupted installer for Adobe Flash, you can find the full installer for the different versions of Adobe Flash for Windows in the Adobe FAQ here which you can save to your system and launch for an offline installation. The file version you list is a 778KB launcher which connects and downloads the appropriate version for your system and browser. Remember that it is necessary for you to pick the right architecture for your browser, not your operating system. For example if you use 32 bit Internet Explorer on a 64 bit version of Windows 7 Professional, you will still need the 32 bit Internet Explorer Flash download.

If you still have issues installing a 64 bit version of Flash, you may want to double check the architecture of your system in the System Properties window by opening your Start Menu, right clicking Computer, and selecting Properties. The error you reported is most commonly experienced when attempting to software from an unsupported architecture such as 16 bit software on 64 bit architecture or 64 bit software on 32 bit architecture.

+ Post a Comment HERE!