+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to take my own decision of marriage ?

Advert.

aparna mishra
    aparna mishra is offline Just in!

Lightbulb How to take my own decision of marriage ?

Advert.
    Hello
    I m 28 yrs old nd i love a guy since 8 years. I told my family that i want to marry him only but they are not ready nd the only reason they are giving is that they dont think that he earn well they dont think that he would be able to earn well and keep me happy in future. They are saying economically we will give u gud options. Now what to do how to take my own decision. Pls help

Aarish Rizvi
    Aarish Rizvi is offline eTI Bronze
    Hi Aparna,

Welcome to eTI forums.

At age of 28 yrs, you are already running short of time for marriage because scientifically as well as by society, girls are good to get married by age of 25 and its okay to get married before age of 30, after that there could be various complications in conceiving a child.

As I always say, parents always want happiness and bright future for their child. If they think he may not be able to earn well then work on the issue and plan out to have good earning and future.

You may also get some good job, if you are working then you can also tell your parents that you will contribute to financial matters in future. But before saying that, you need to have good job or earning.

I am sure after that you will be in better position to take your own decision and hopefully parents will not resist either.

+ Post a Comment HERE!