+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How Should an Affair Transform into a Permanent Relationship

Advert.

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium

Lightbulb How Should an Affair Transform into a Permanent Relationship

Advert.
    When a guy kicks-off an affair with a girl the thoughts of a permanent relationship do not cross the mind so early (or so easily).
    Many affairs fizz out soon and end up being just flings. But some affairs last longer and may morph into a relationship. In most cases, it's here when the question starts cropping up in the head.
    Generally, it's the woman who initiates this talk of entering into a permanent relationship. Some guys may get caught unawares as they hardly ever consider “taking the relationship to the next level”. A woman is more likely to get emotional in the course of a relationship.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dt_main.jpg 
Views:	310 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	910

The critical question is that how should the transition from an affair to a permanent relationship take place. Some men give up their careers, families, passions etc. in the pursuit of that hot babe. Many married men screw their nuptial bond for this. These are certainly unwise decisions which hardly yield anything good. Most married men end up landing in a no man's land. They are disowned by both the parties and are left distraught. So a hurried decision would do no good to you.
    Entering into a permanent relationship is an important decision. You must sit down and assess whether the person with whom you want to enter into a relationship is the actually the right person. We don't want you to think like a robot or as if this is a business deal but considering some aspects is certainly good. Also, don't formulate notions in your head about the girl. You have to remain calm all this while because any sort of anxiety might hamper your judgement.

Apart from the contemplation, you also need to talk to your girl. After all, a relationship is a two-way thing. Find out if she really enjoys your company. On a date, try to depart early. Say that something really important has come up and you need to make a move right now. Observe her behaviour and try to ascertain if she feels sad at your early departure. If she does feel sad and gives indications that she hates your absence, then you have some groundwork for a serious conversation about building a relationship.

Another important yardstick is sex. Both of you should be able to connect in the bed at an emotional level. If the entire process is effortless and you feel the bond, then she may be the right girl for you. But if you feel that sex is more of an ordeal for you or all you get is some physical pleasure with no emotional contentment, then it's time to give the entire thing a serious thought.
    Now if you feel that she is the right girl for you, it's time to communicate this to her. Don't squander too much time in this. The longer you wait, the more stressed out you will become. At the same time, you also don't need to rush through it. Propose her in a way that wins her heart.

siddharth Awasthi
    siddharth Awasthi is offline Newbie
    Thnx pulkit for sharing this wonderful article with us ! I have read out your full article and i quit impress with this. You highlight some true fact of relationship in this article.

Natasha Williams
    Natasha Williams is offline eTI Iron
    I think it is all decided by circumstances. Who knows when you will get your best partner. There must be no effort to make relation permanent, it should be natural.

omi
    omi is offline eTI Member
    I am agree with natasha williams ! b't it is quite impossible in this generation ! I think you aware from the thinking of today's generation. There are very few person who take any kind of relation seriously......

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    @Siddharth : Hello there. Thanks alot for your appreciation man ...!!!! I really acknowledge.

@Natasha : Hello ma'am, thanks for giving in your input. Basically, see I am not saying anyone to "make an effort" to make a relationship permanent. I am just asking people to think about making a relationship permanent. Many a times you get stuck in situations when you are actually confused, in a way, that you dont know which way u should go, whether to get into a permanent relationship with the person you have been with from quiet a sometime or leave him/her and move on or just continue with a mutual friendship.
    This article just states the possible ways which, if you follow, can help you resolve these issues. Of course feelings are natural. Love cant be planned into somebody's heart. Its always natural but the thing is, I want to help people out in making this decision of whom to choose and whom to not because sometimes there are situations when you feel the same thing for more than one individual and that is the case when you actually need to decide between them.
    I guess, I have made myself clear.
    I would appreciate if you add on something more to it. Thanks alot again. :-)

@Omi : Thank you sir for your valuable input. Ofcourse, I understand what you mean by "today's generation". I guess, we too belong to the same generation as well. It doesnt matter what others think or feel ; what matters is, what is your personal thinking and ideologies. Obviously, you would never want to hurt anyone or cheat on someone. So, I guess, its better to think well before you start any relationship rather than regretting later on your decisions. Am I right ?? :-)

+ Post a Comment HERE!