+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

INDIAN MUSLIMS( WAKING UP LATE )

Advert.

vj
    vj is offline eTI Member

INDIAN MUSLIMS( WAKING UP LATE )

Advert.
    TO DAY ON TV
    MUSLIMS HAVING A MEETING TO DEFEND THEMSELVES & DEMAND THAT THEY SHOULD BE SEPERATED FROM TERRORISTS ,
    Very wise decision, but what they are teaching in Madrasas is , A total fight with whole humanity on Earth.I had a chance to hear on TV once what they are teaching as first line is ,
    MUSLMAN KO KAMZORE(WEAK) NA SAMAJH LENA. How can they be kamzore when they r taught to kill the bakra whom they bring up in there home ,they become cruel hearted in the name of religion . Its a general opinion which may be wrong,that thay are making them learn to die, only for muslims & to kill other human beings is not a sin, as they are all kaffirs ,which is causing this trouble ,Of Having Terrorists to this extent from this Society at large. Long time ago the educated lot,
    They needed to defy those age old tradititons openlylike-
    Of a mans right to marry 4 times which makes womens position very weak in there society, accept mother, other women have no value .
    Also they preach that if you are able to change any bodies Religion.
    ALLAH WILL GIVE U SWAB.
    This theory created Auragzeb for HINDUS & NOW ALL THOSE TERRORISTS. Who as a King, to get more blessings of Allah killed endless innocent Hindus.Every where they say in books who do not believe in Allah are kaffirs & can be killed in the name of one word JEHAD. They tore apart Hindu Tempels & put Masjids there . So its very natural for Hindus to think like that.
    They allow Hindu Girls to be married to there sons, so its there victory & award in the eyes of GOD ( TO CHANGE SOME BODIES RELIGION), whille if there is any Muslim girl wants to marry a Hindu , then you See ,they are ready to kill there daughter. Very little are the examples of such marriages taking place.
    ( while on the contrary there Hindu brotheren are taught Ahinsa (NON VIOLENCE) & see god in every thing & everu human being & to love them ).
    In Afghanistan OSAMA destroyed the ages old statue of lord Buddha & see what happened , America did carpet bombing in afghanistan , how many bombs were thrown on such men & where is that Osama . They have no right while living in India to loot & to destroy us, in the name of there being in Minority. They in the garb of minority are really looting the whole country with the drama of less facilities , let them work hard & earn for them selves, why our & countries hard earned money, be given to them as packages , in the name of help to minorities .
    I know what these MINORITIES SONS are doing in the Universities. In Jamia Milia they have free education for them , they fail three times in the same class & are fed freely & they become only bad boys taking part in the politics of the university , in the garb of student elections. I know ones son stayed for 10 years there , just for free boarding & lodging & freedome from parents.
    Muslim Wakf Board has grabbed nearly the whole Delhis prime lands & around DELHI in the name of wakf board, they call any very old person from some village, make him write a statement that, its his grand fathers land, & make his small hut there. ( There should be a CBI INQUIRY on them).When there was Muslim Raj ,naturally many muslims have been given some land but now when India became free they asked all Rajas to give there lands & kingdoms to bring them under one govt. now why they should be scot free. The whole land should belong to Govt. of india of those which is being used by these minorities( any sikh christian or muslims)
    I know one person who had gone against MCD LAWS & had consructed so much extra area in his MCD flat, but when they came to demolish , he went straight to the Minorities Commission & filed a complaint that they are troubling me for being a minority.
    NOW WHAT A WAY TO SHOW SUPERIORITY OVER MAJORITY.
    I think its time they teach their children & new generations born in INDIA.
    That it was the choice of our anccesstors to stay in INDIA & treat this country as
    THEIR MADRE WATAN,( Mother Land)
    So now Muslims here have no reason to love it less than Pakistan. We can think they are (PAKISTANIS) , only the people who share our religion but not our Mother Land. Like tomorrow there are mostly Hindus in SRI LANKA , but if they attack or do any thing against our country then our first duty AS HINDUS is for
    OUR MOTHER LAND & NOT RELIGIGON LAND.
    Same is the case with Muslims &
    THEY SHOULD FIRST START THESE TEACHINGS OPENLY OF BROTHER HOOD WITH OTHER INDIANS OF ALL RELIGIONS.
    Very openly & loudly, only then there madrasas will be of any use for this Nation.
    I am myself fan of their culture, but had some time to experience with there friendshp .
    What I felt was wrong & where. I just wrote in thoughts.
    I LOVE MY COUNTRY& ALL MY COUNTRY MEN ( NO CAST OR RELIGION IS THE DIFFERENCE)
    but then I wish peace & happiness on long term basis in our country is required & I think this is the only way, or any other ways we all think, to let harmony & peace prevail.
    vj

observer
    observer is offline Newbie

Re: INDIAN MUSLIMS( WAKING UP LATE )

??

+ Post a Comment HERE!