+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

is windows 7 really better-What are its advantages?

Advert.

sahilkat
    sahilkat is offline eTI Member

is windows 7 really better-What are its advantages?

Advert.
    many of you might now be on windows 7. What are its advantages if you found out any?

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: is windows 7 really better-What are its advantages?

really low on resources not sluggish like vista.
    i used windows xp earlier and then switched to vista but vista was a loser so i changed to xp again but recently i used 7 and am still using it coz its fast and reliable with updated drivers and unlike vista most of the softwares work and it is also stable and secure.
    lets see its advantages
    1)Windows 7 setup is very same as Vista setup. Same interface, same options, same wizard, same timings. Everything is same except the setup background and the boot screen which is too awesome. "Starting Windows" is displayed along with a glassy scrollbar in the middle of boot screen. The setup background is the same image which is used as Desktop wallpaper in the latest Windows 7 build.
    2)Windows Explorer has also been modified a bit. New command-bar (without icons as usual), new left-side pane containing Libraries, Favorites, etc, new Details Pane, a few new options in "View" menu like Content and at last re-sizable Search bar.
    3)Desktop context menu is similar to Vista but you get 3 new options:
    Share with
    Display Settings
    Gadgets
    4)Control Panel window has also been modified. The left sidebar takes very less space and resizes itself whenever any control panel item is opened in the window. It provides more space.
    5)Windows Firewall has been improved a lot in Windows 7. Now its more customizable and provides more security

Overall new Explorer looks better and more simple. Also they have moved the "Group By" arrow to the left from right.

kamal

+ Post a Comment HERE!