+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

Tata Indicom launches I-Help service.

Advert.

Khabri
    Khabri is offline eTI Iron

Tata Indicom launches I-Help service.

Advert.
    Tata Teleservices Ltd announced the launch of i-Help Emergency Services to provide a help service to subscribers in times of an emergency. Budget 2008-09

This customer care focused service allows mobile users to contact their family and friends instantly in case of an emergency.

“i-Help Emergency Services will have a series of different services to provide emergency help and service to our subscribers.

“The first one to be launched today is i-HELP *44 Emergency. The portfolio of i-Help Services will additionally include services such as i- Help people tracker, i-Help Contact Book, i-Help Phone Safe and I-Help Credit Card Freeze. All these services have been designed to provide quick and easy access to emergency help and support in case of an emergency.”

The service is available free of cost for all Tata Indicom pre-paid and post-paid subscribers and it is available in 11 regional languages.

To get the iHELP *44 Emergency, existing Tata Indicom subscribers have to register the three preferred numbers to be contacted in an emergency by either calling the Tata Indicom customer care department or by logging onto www.tataindicom.com

kammy
    kammy is offline eTI Copper

Re: Tata Indicom launches I-Help service.

Hope it works well.
    not like bsnl customer care cell!!!
    kamal

Ricky
    Ricky is offline eTI Silver

Re: Tata Indicom launches I-Help service.

It is not customer care, its ability to call any 3 preferred numbers in case of emergency.

+ Post a Comment HERE!