+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

How to pass a relationship loyalty test conducted by your girlfriend ?

Advert.

Jay
    Jay is offline eTI Iron

How to pass a relationship loyalty test conducted by your girlfriend ?

Advert.
    Hi, Actually I need suggestion to pass my girlfriend loyalty test. She trying to test my loyalty by giving me fake calls through other friends of her. And these girls talking me very sensitively and trying to friendship with me. And i can't resist these girls and even i want to be in relationship with my first girlfriend who conducted these all test. So, tell what should i do ?

Pulkit
    Pulkit is offline eTI Aluminium
    Hi,
    Come on Jay...If you know that it is a loyalty test then whats the big deal in passing it ???

Also, I would alike to add, you can never travel on two boats simultaneously. So, decide on one thing, either become friends with all these girls who are calling you ( which you know will be a temporary relationship because these girls are actually not interested in being friends with you and that they are just doing what they have been asked to by your girlfriend. ) or try to be loyal towards your girlfriend and win her confidence. The decision is yours !!!! :-)

Ravinder Oberoi
    Ravinder Oberoi is offline eTI Aluminium
    I think jay if you are sure that your girlfreind is playing these kind of dirty tricks on you, you should talk to her. Trust is the foundation stone of any relation which i feel is missing in your relation.

+ Post a Comment HERE!