+ Post a Comment HERE!   + Ask a Question / Post a Topic

HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZ

Advert.

confused
    confused is offline Just in!

HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZ

Advert.
    well to keep it short...

I am in luv with a second cousin of mine whome i met in my sister weddin 5 yrs back , she stays in mumbai n i m on bangalore...i got in touch with her 2 yrs back n since then we have been real good frndz n yes i truely luv her..she never neglects me n also takes me seriously but i m not sure if she luvs me but all her actions says that she does..now she has plans of goin out of india for studies n plannin to settle there n she discussed abt this, i wont be able to go ahed with this coz i hav a biz to take care of here in india ....
    I also hav a frnd in my own city n shez my frnd for the last 4 yrs n we meet often n she always tries to tell me that she luvs me n is ready to settle with me in life bubt i dont hav the same kinov feeling with her like the cousin of mine in mumbai...can any1 help me decide smthin here??? u can mail to me on [email protected] waitin for replies...plz help me
    -CONFUSED

sandeepsingh-YUVA
    sandeepsingh-YUVA is offline eTI Member

Re: HELP ME PLZZZZZZZZ

if u r a teenager then be cautious 'coz what u r thinking to be love may just be infatuation.

confused
    confused is offline Just in!

i m not a teenager i m 25 n i need to think n kinov come to a conclusion

sandeepsingh-YUVA
    sandeepsingh-YUVA is offline eTI Member

Then come on dude wake up and smell the roses... go ahead and just propose her, discuss with her whether ur family and her's will accept this bizzare relationship or not... and what if not....and future prospects and all those stuffs.. and yes do tell us whats her reply...All the Best chap!

syam
    syam is offline Just in!

it was little bit hard to think try to have your own veiw that by whom of the both you can get desirable life

getrefreshed
    getrefreshed is offline Newbie

go on with ur life. it isn't that u hav 2 luv sum1

7. Advert.

TRANSFORMAN
    TRANSFORMAN is offline Newbie

Love and Marriage are two different things!

You can love a person for whole of your life, but need not run a home around her!

Marriage is a very social and kind of Industrius arrangement for safe sex and sound upbringing system for your children..

Though LOVE is expected to be the foundation or Glue-Element, it hardly works in the long run....that's why the LAW needs to b enforced..

So,the first things first... U MUST TALK STRAIGHT WITH UR COUSINE...as to whether she is ready to set up a home with u....

If not, you have options....!

And don't think that other options will not be as GOOD as the present one....

Life is ABUNDANCE...!!!

So, all the best!

tusharagg87
    tusharagg87 is offline Newbie

Propose her..do not wait for tomorrow..she might find someone else..
    and why to wait when you have to do this ultimately..you love her and if she do the same, then where the problem...Best Of Luck brother

+ Post a Comment HERE!
X
Have Question? Ask now free!